Chapter 2

Okay so my cousin and someone else requested for part 2 so here we are. Also new cover made by Uzi (aka the cousin who made me do this)

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️
  (Begging, teasing, handcuffs,  chocking, collar.)

-----------

Y/N and dancing banana were running away from a lot of police officers. The other day Y/N had helped dancing banana bail out of prison.

While running, Dancing banana had spotted a alley that they could use to hide from the officers, So he grabbed Y/N's and dragged her into the valley.

He then put a hand over her mouth to prevent any noise from coming out of her. After making sure the cost was clear, he released his hand from Y/N's mouth.

He looked up to look at Y/N's face and asked her is she's okay. A blush came across his face as she saw Y/N's face, She was red from running a lot and she was breathing loudly.

It reminded him of a specific time that he had also seen that exact same expression.

He leaned in closer to Y/N's face, Y/N noticed and also started leaning in closer as well.

Soon enough they were close enough that their noses were touching each other.

"May I kiss you, Y/N" Dancing banana asked.

Y/N nodded her head in agreement.

Soon enough their lips were connected to each other, After a while dancing banana reached out and got of hold Y/N's face.

He then bit the bottom lip of Y/N's mouth to get permission to slip in his tongue.

Y/N opened her lips and dancing banana slipped his tongue into her mouth.

They continued to make out in the valley before Y/N broke the kiss.

"We shouldn't do this here, we might get caugh, Lets get home we wilk continue there." She said while painting for air.

-----------

As soon as they opened the door to their house dancing banana pinned Y/N on the nearest wall and started making out with each other as same as they did in the alley.

This time dancing banana was the one to break the kiss.

He excused himself to go and grab some utensils that he needed.

As soon as he left Y/N felt down onto the floor from pleasure. She felt weak to her knees but in a good way.

He came back with a condom, gag toy, Handcuffs, collar, rope and blinfold in his hands.

He went closer and kneeled down Infront of Y/N and forcefully put on the collar on her neck. He pulled on her collar, Which made Y/N moan.

Dancing banana pulled on Y/N's collar and dragged her over to the table counter.

He grabbed her by the waist and sat her on top of it.

He started undressing Y/N. He started taking off her pants and underwear.

He asked Y/N to close her eyes for a "surprise"

After Y/N closed her eyes he started to put on the gag toy, handcuffs, rope and blinfold on.

After he was done he asked Y/N to open her yes again.

When she opened her eyes she couldn't see anything with the blindfold on.

She felt him spreading out her legs. She couldn't tell what he would do but she felt excited.

Y/N felt cold hands touch the clit of her pussy. She moaned out of pleasure.

Dancing banana kept on touching her clit and would go faster each time.

Y/N was getting tired of him teasing her and tried to ask him to stop but couldn't with the gag toy in her mouth.

"What was that Y/N? I can't hear you" said dancing banana in mocking tone.

Y/N felt more hornier then before when he said that. The mocking tone made Y/N feel a way she hasn't felt before.

He took off the gag toy from her mouth and asked her to repeat herself.

"Can you stop teasing me and fuck me" she said in a low voice while stuttering.

"Then beg for me" Dancing banana said in a low and demanding voice.

Y/N hesitated before speaking up,

"Please fuck me, fuck me until I can't walk, I'll let you do anything you want with me,"

"Good girl," dancing banana said before pulling up Y/N's legs over his shoulders.

After unzipping his banana peel, He ripped open a condom and placed it onto his "banana." Then he placed his "banana" right Infront or Y/N's vaginal opening before inserting it inside of her vagina.

He started thrusting into her at a slow pace before thrusting into her faster each thrust.

He was also pulling on her collar while thrusting into her, which resulted into more moans of pleasure and pain come out of
Y/N's mouth.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good please continue" said Y/N while moaning loud enough people who were passing by could hear.

With that dancing banana was thrusting into her faster each second.

The thrusting and the collar pulling was making Y/N feel so good she was so close to climaxing.

"I think I'm going to reach my limit" Y/N said while panting.

"Me too, I'm reaching my limit" dancing banana said.

After he said that he thrusted into Y/N for the last time before he finally came.

Y/N finally climaxed right as he came.

-------------

I HATE MYSELF

WORDS: 902

How I felt while writing this: