Chapter 3

So uhh i'm going to make a new chapter and this one is fluff (No smut) because 1. I suck at writing smut and 2. My cousin gave me this idea for a new chapter some days ago

-----------------

Y/N and dancing banana were both chatting in bed. Arms around each other while chatting about goofy or big events that had happen in their lives. That's when Y/N brought up their wedding day, "Hey honey, do you remember the day we got married?" Y/N asked. "Yes i do, as if it was just yesterday," He responded.

Flashback, April  23rd.

 It was a sunny spring day, The day of their wedding. It was such a lovely day, Bright clear sunny sky. The air wasn't as cold and windy as winter. Everything was perfect. 

And there he was, standing on the right side of the platform outside the groomsmen standing on the right side of him while the bridesmaids were standing on the left. He was growing nervous each second since Y/N wasn't there. After what felt like hours (This mf over exaggerating it was just a few seconds,)  Y/N came out. (ALLY!) 

She started walking down the aisle. When he turned to face her, his heart started beating. The way her beautiful hair stand out and those gorgeous eyes shinning bright with the sun light. His heart was beating so fast, it felt like he's going to explode or have a heart attack. 

He calmed himself  down before he made a fool of himself. Y/N keep on walking down the aisle. He watched her every step carefully while examining her full body. (I keep on forgetting that this mf is a banana.) 

Y/N finally walked up on the top of the platform. She faced dancing banana, who was already staring at her. Once everything was brought back to normal, The pastor finally spoke up. (Lets just skip to this part since I don't understand weddings.)  "Do you Dancing banana, take Y/N as your bride?" The pastor said, "Yes, I do" He said. The pastor looked at Y/N and asked her, "Y/N, do you take Dancing banana as your husband?"  "Yes, I do" She responded.

"You may know kiss the bride" The pastor said. As soon as he finished his sentence, Dancing banana pulled Y/N into a not so long passionate kiss. The crowd (well almost everyone) got up from their seats and cheered for them.

-----------

That's the end lol

words: 404