Chapter 182

Hey guys, let's just clean some things up, shall we? First of all, I'm not ignoring your PMs that seem to increase by the minute, I just can't reply because I only get on Wattpad to update and then go inactive again bc of exams. So please be patient and don't judge.

Second of all, I've said it like thousand times and no one seems to listen. No translations. Period. For my own personal reasons. Please try to be understanding. And don't PM me if you can translate it again, because I won't reply and then you'll find it rude, but try to see it from my point of view, where everyone ignores what I'm saying and keeps asking me the same questions all over again.

This is the last time I'm saying this. Thank you. Enjoy x

_____________________________________

I can't believe you let me down...

Rebecca's POV

"I'll probably call you once I'm done with work, okay?" I told Hannah as we stood in front of her car at the front yard of the college.

"Alright, I'm not gonna sleep at all tonight either way." she mumbled and her eyes flicked up to someone behind me.

I furrowed my brows and turned my head to see Niall walking towards his car, carrying his backbag with him, eyes glued on the ground as he walked. I turned to see Hannah stiffening and my lips turn into a small grimace.

"Go talk to him." I urged gently.

She looked at me with uncertain blue eyes. "N-no, I can't." she shook her head, tightening her wrapped arms around her body.

"Go. You'll never solve the problem if tou don't try." I said, placing an encouraging hand on her shoulder.

She drew a deep breath and pursed her lips, her eyes moving past me to Niall. "Alright, I-I'll go." she mumbled.

"Good luck." I murmured before she walked away and headed to Niall who was unlocking his car.

I sighed and looked at my phone. No calls or messages from Harry. I walked over to my car and jumped in before slamming the door shut. I twisted the key in the ignition, making the car roar in life. As I turned on the steering wheel to make the car turn on the left, I saw Niall staring blankly at Hannah who was talking. I hated seeing Niall so...cold and distant. He was never like that. I can't believe he let such a pointless thing get between him and Hannah. I just wish these two can get over it and be together again.

I pulled the car on the road and drove back home. I knew Louis would be there, because I let him stay as long as he wants. He's like my best friend now, because I'm really having a lot of fun now that he's around. Harry is even happier now that he's with us, so I can't say I'm not glad about Louis living at my place.

The drive back home took only 30 minutes, which I spent by listening to some music and singing quietly. Once I parked the car outside and locked it, I made my way to the entrace of the house. After thrusting the key into the lock and twisting it two times, I pushed the door open and stepped in. I was surprised the door was locked, because I thought the boys would be here.

"Harry! Louis!" I called as I made my way to the kitchen.

No reply.

Where did they go?

I placed my backbag on the island and went to open the fridge. I took out a small cherry juice can and closed it again. I unscrewed the lid and gulped down the tasty liquid before throwing it at the trash.

The house felt so lonely without the boys. I took my phone out of my pocket and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. A few minutes passed as I switched the channels, trying to find of something interesting to watch. I was bored, but I didn't want to sleep. So I actually didn't know what I wanted to do.