Chapter 104

VERY IMPORTANT!

Who do you want to play Claire in my next story? I can't pick and it's literally driving me crazy ughh.

This is a competition and YOU'RE voting!

1) Selena Gomez

2) Willa Holland

3) Emma Watson

These are the three girls I'm thinking of putting but if you also have some suggestions please help me!!! :)

And also, I will from now on leave some goals that I want them to be reached since we've passed chapter 100, and seeing that my chapter goals are reached will only encourange me to write more and more and it will lead us to double or even TRIPLE updates *twerks*!! So the goal for this chapter is 200 votes or 2K reads!!

The goal for the whole story to reach 500K reads still counts and we still got 6 chapters till chapter 110 and we just need over 10K- reads to succeed so I bet we can reach it!!♡♡

And I'm so glad you guys are having fun while reading the chapters :) You guys rock !! Love you all

Lol ok enough with that, I'm sure you're all hungry for the new chapter!! Enjoy ❤

______________________________________

I sheepishly walked into kitchen, rubbing my eye and yawning. I finally slept last night, but 17 hours of sleep wasn't enough. I'm still a freaking zombie. I could sleep for a whole month, to be honest.

I took the milk out of the fridge only to put it back in place. I better drink some coffee. A bowl of cereal won't do much. I slammed the fridge and went to make some coffee.

Minutes later, I'm in the living room, drinking my latte and scrolling through Instagram. I also took a picture of my cup and the fireplace behind it, using some special effects before uploading it on Instagram. I have over 176 likes now. I bet you're all wondering how can I have so many likes in 8 minutes. Well, most of my college is now following me, considering I'm their top subject to their gossips.

"Morning." Harry's deep voice hit my ears and I turned my head to find him leaning against the door frame, smiling sheepishly at me.

"Good morning." I smiled back, raising my cup, quietly asking him if he wants some.

He nodded and lazily walked towards me, taking the cup from my hands and taking a long sip, leaving a low moan at the end. The sound of his moan brought a knot to my stomach, and his green eyes looked up at me, burning my skull.

I blushed and looked down at my phone, trying to stop the dirty thoughts that threatened to appear. I peeked at him through my eyelashes and found him smirking at me. Asshole.

"So," he bent down and placed the cup on the coffee table. "Did you sleep well?" he clapped his hands once.

I nodded, looking back up at him. "I'm still tired though." I said flatly, grimacing. "What about you?"

He shrugged and sat on the couch lazily next to me. He lifted my crossed legs and placed them on his lap before rubbing his temples. "Quite normally." he said with his British accent.

"That's...good, I think." I chuckled lightly, reaching for my cup.

"Yeah." he murmured, rubbing his eye. "We should really have a break, you know?"