Chapter 74

There are some problems with Wattpad, so I suggest you to delete my story from your library and add it again. I think that will help. Please everyone do this so we don't have any other problems with the notifications or the updates!! Thank you :)

Chapter with a lot of cute Hebecca moments in ^^ xoxo

_______________________________________

I felt a heavy weight around my waist that was literally the cause I woke up. Furrowing slightly my brows, I blinked a couple of times before opening my eyes and looking around.

There it was. Harry's arm was around my waist but we weren't that close as we were yesterday. A small smile pulled at my lips, knowing that at night Harry wanted to have me closer to him, but because of my mood he respected that and kept space between our bodies. Not that I would be mad at him if he did pull me closer to him.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly turned to my side, aware of waking him up. I was now facing him and it was only taking my breath away. His beautiful features seemed so relaxed, flawless and calm that made you feel like everything was alright. I raised my hand and gently grazed his jawline with my fingers, enjoying the moment.

He let a low groan and leaned his head closer to me, our faces now inches away. Smiling brightly, I leaned in and kissed the tip of his nose. I repeated the action three times, until he slowly opened his eyes and locked them with mine.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice raspier. He had a lazy smile tugged at his lips as he stared at me.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." I teased with a grin. "I was just waking you up with kisses."

"Mm, really?" he said, his smile growing bigger.

"Yeah." I answered simply, nodding once.

"Come here," he said and before I could do anything, I was lying on my back and Harry was hovering over me, his lips pressing small, sweet kisses all over my face.

I giggled as his lips pressed to my cheek. I could feel him smiling under each kiss he left on my face and it only made my heart race. His messy curls ticked my face but I couldn't say that I didn't enjoy it.

I couldn't resist anymore and raised my hands to run them through his hair, gaining a soft moan from him that literally brought knots to my stomach. It was beautifully weird how each thing he does could affect me so much. His lips connected to my temple and then my cheekbone.

"You're cute as a button." he mumbled, leaning back to connect eyes with me.

I sighed smiling as he rested his forehead against mine. His green eyes were stunning, breathtaking. I would never have enough of their beauty. The bright light of the sun made them look brighter even though he was still too sleepy.

Guilt suddenly flashed behind his eyes and a frown appeared on his lips. I furrowed my brows, wanting to know the reason he suddenly became so sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my fingers running through his hair.

He let a small sigh that crashed against my lips thanks to the small space between us.

"I just don't like it when we fight," he murmured, eyes flitting back and forth into my own.

"We didn't really fight...That-that wasn't a fight." I shook my head.

"Really? Why do I assume it was something like it though?"

"Dunno. But it wasn't a fight. Nothing serious to worry about, okay? I was just tired and that's all, it wasn't your fault I suddenly wanted to stop and sleep." I said.