1.Secrets of sulphur springs

Secrets of Sulphur Springs
Season one
1x01

A storm happened in the sky while three kids walked up to the Tremont

A storm happened in the sky while three kids walked up to the Tremont. An old hotel which was presumably haunted by savannah Dillon, a girl who went missing 30 years ago.

"You really think this place is haunted" one of the children asked fear laced in their voice.
"Only one way to find out" a second male voice spoke.

"Unless your too scared" the girl taunted the boy.
"I'm not" the boy said with no confidence.

"Then go ahead topher" the other boy told his friend "come on look inside".
"I dare you" the girl followed up crossing her arms.

Topher walked up to the door of the hotel slowly. The two kids gave each other a scared look.

The storm still flashed on as topher curled his hand into a fist and wiped the window. A figure stood in the hallway standing directly at topher,then the scream came. Making the kids scream and all run away from the hotel.

A girl turned on the lamp and frustratedly said,"wyatt" as her twin brother climbed out from under the desk.
"Got you so good" wyatt grinned holding a phone in his hand. The girl chased after her brother trying to get the phone.

"Ahhh" the twins jumped in suprise as they bump into there mother.
"Slow down" she tells them.
"Is that my phone? Why were you screaming?" Their mum asked taking her phone.

"Ask him" Zoey glared at her brother.
"Whatd you do?" Sarah asked her youngest son.
"I barley touched her foot and she freaked. It was awesome!" wyatt laughed.

"Your such a child" Zoey backchatted.
"What does that make you?" Wyatt asked in confusion.
"Two minutes older and light years more mature" she said before thunder erupted and the twins ran to there mother.
"Why don't we go upstairs and finish unpacking your rooms?" Their mum sighed taking her children upstairs.

A boy sat in his room watching his sister scream on his laptop.
"Haha This is hilarious" the boy laughed to himself.
The door open and a tall man stood there but his son had no idea he was there.

"Did you pay Wyatt five bucks to scare Zoey?" His dad asked.
"It was worth the money, come look at this" the boy looked back at his dad.
"Keep tormenting your sister and I'll be keeping all of your allowance" Ben said walking towards his son.

Griffin sighed and said,"it's not like there's anything else to do".
His dad sat down before speaking,"you know when I was your age we practically lived out in the woods out back. We'd explore,play games, breathe fresh air. I could wait to be here every summer".