3.Somewhere in time

Somewhere in time
Season one
1x02

Griffin starts to take off back to the hatch but juniper stops him

"We can't leave now savannah is still in there. Not her ghost, her, alive" juniper stops him.
"This doesn't make any sense non  of this does we need to get back to the bunker".

"Remember that jolt I felt coming out the hatch, it was like everything shifted. What if it did because we went through a portal or something" juniper explains.
"A portal, do you know how crazy that sounds?" Griffin scoffs.

"Think about it the hotel is open, savannahs alive, your dad is our age. Time travel is the only explanation".

"Yeah, or this could be some crazy dream. Maybe I never met you and Harper. I just need to wake up" griffin says.

Juniper punches his arm and tells him, " this is happening Griffin we're here, in the past and I can prove it" before running of with Griffin following.

The twins stood in the hallway, before Zoey finally spoke,
"This is a waste of time"
"I'm telling you I heard something" Wyatt defended himself.

"Then you should check it out. I'll wait here"
"What if savannah comes looking for a body to snach?" Wyatt asks his sister.
"You'd be all alone".

"She'd take you first, red hair" Zoey answers back pointing at her brothers hair.
"You expect me to believe ghosts only like red?" Wyatt questions in disbelief.

"Savannah obviously does, we saw it in the picture she had a red shirt on" Zoey explains.
"Your gonna have to do better than that to scare me".

Wyatt walks up to the door and opens it slowly. He reaches for light before stepping into the room.

Looking around the room there were lots of creepy things and junk, even manakins randomly placed in the room.  Wyatt hears something and turns around and screams at his reflection.

"Boo" Zoey says making Wyatt jump again.
"Not cool".

They both look around the room before banging starts happening and they can't figure out where it's coming from. The mirror falls to the ground making the twins run out the room.

Downstairs there was aggressive banging at the door as Sarah hurried to get it.

"Just a second" she called out walking down the stairs.
"Ben" Sarah calls her husband.
"Pizza guy?" He asks back.
"Yep can you tell the kids please".
before opening the door and hurting off.