Just me knowing you (15)

Aiden pov

Aiden was casually talking to Drew when he saw Shah fall to her knees in the corner of his eye. 

Aiden turned his head to look at her and his eyes widened.

She had a shaky hand to her mouth and was sweating. All in all she looked like how she was when she saw her rundown apartment.

All of a sudden, she put her phone away and came over shaking. She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes.

"I'm going to the apartment, kay?" Aru told them all. 

"I'll go back as well. It's 6" Aiden said, getting up. She was not fit to drive, and they did not need another accident.

"I think I'll stay here" Rudy said.

"Okay. Aiden and I can take my car?" Aru asked, glancing at him.

"Yeah, okay. Rudy, you drive our car back whenever you come" he said.

"Woah woah" Nav said, putting his phone away and looking at all three of us. "You all live together?"

Aru and Aiden sighed loudly. They were getting so tired of explaining this.

"Things happened at Shah's house, and she needed a place to stay, we offered her the guest room" Rudy explained exasperatedly. 

Aru left and he followed in suit. She walked to the drivers side, but Aiden stopped her, holding her arm.

"I'll drive" he said. "If that's okay with you"

She turned to look at him and sighed.

"Is it really that obvious?" She asked, smiling tentatively.

"I've known you for about a month now. It's not obvious, just me knowing you"

She smiled at this. "Thanks. I mean it"

And with that she tosses him the keys, walks to the other side and sits in the passenger seat. 

Aiden got in as well, but not before he sees her scratching her wrist, absentmindedly.

'NOTE THAT DOWN, ACHARYA!' His brain screamed. 'AND ASK HER ABOUT IT LATER!'

Aru's Pov

Aiden started the car, and backed up. He drove out of the parking lot and switched to single handed driving. She could see veins on his hands, long slender fingers and-

'HOT!' Her brain screamed.

How helpful! Shut up!

Anyway, she looked back ahead, not wanting him to catch her staring. He reached up with the hand he wasn't driving with and tilted the front view mirror toward her, but so that he could still see through it. 'Huh?'

"So" Aiden started, glancing at her wrist. "You gonna tell me why you're scratching your wrist?"

She looked down and saw her left wrist was red now. It was something she did when she was nervous, not like she was gonna tell him that. She hadn't even told her sisters about the habit. It would make her feel way too see-through.

"Nope"

"I'm guessing..." Aiden pausing to pull her right hand away from her left wrist. Oh. She was scratching again and she didn't notice. "Is it something you do when you're nervous?"

"Uhhh-" Aru said. How?

"I guess I'm right" He laughed lowly. "So, do I make you nervous, or was it the phone call earlier? Or both?"