special- a small edition to the 1k

Hi! This was suggested by @aru_shah_is_life and it's long due. I bet they've probably forgot it by now.

But I still wanna do it, so why not? You should read the 1k special first for full understanding, but basically it's mentioned that while Aiden was being stubborn and Aru was being...you'll find out, Mini and Brynne were both texting someone.

And it's nothing special, they were texting each other.

I was contemplating adding that in, but then I'd have to switch povs and it'd get really messy, and I thought no one would want to see it.

But someone did, so here we go.

Enjoy!

PS. I'm adding the entire interaction in both povs, so u can see Aru's situation.

Brynne's pov.

My best friend is an absolute idiot.

It comes off harsh, but I can't call him anything else. Other than a jerk, of course.

You see, I get how hard it is to manage hormones. I get it, I really do.

But tell me this, would you avoid your long time crush, kiss her on her birthday, spout out random nonsense after ignoring her again, and then kiss her before your sacrifice, magically come back to life and ignore her again.

No, you wouldn't, because you're smarter than that. I hope.

Anyway, I'm in said best friend's room, wanting nothing more to knock him over the head with Gogo.

"If I ignore her a bit more-" Aiden said, tugging at his hair.

"I'm telling you, ammamma, it's not gonna work!" I yelled at him, once again. "It's not! You're not over her, and she's-"

Oops. Revealed a bit more than I should.

"She's what Brynne?" He asked.

"It's-well" I mumbled, looking at the ground. Should I just say it? No not yet. "She's not over you yet, but when she is it won't be hard to find someone new. She's gotten way prettier and you've gotta stop glaring at anyone who ogles at her because you have no right! And anyway, I was this close to confessing your feelings to her"

Oops again. Probably shouldn't have said the last part.

"You wouldn't!" He yelled.

And that's it. I have had enough. I'm just gonna say it.

"I wouldn't! But look, you kissed her in front of all of us, went all 'Aru, I lied I don't regret kissing you the first time' Blah, blah, blah and now you turn your back on her! You're so infuriating! She was so heartbroken yesterday when you ignored her presence in the movie night. She tried to talk to you and you ignored her!" I yelled back. Aru told me not to mention that again, something about a moment of weakness, but I didn't care. He needed to open his eyes.

I stood up and grabbed him by his shoulders. This is it. If he didn't understand now, I'll go and tell Aru to move on.

"You've done enough of squeezing your eyes shut to pretend everything is okay! It's not okay! Wake up and make up with her! Otherwise she will get over you and she will find someone who makes her happy and then when you come crying to me heartbroken I can't help you! You lovesick goose, get your life together and confess properly because she can and will get over you!"

His eyes were wide with shock. 'Hmph. Don't even be that shocked, I only told you facts, nothing your puny brain shouldn't be able to handle' I thought grumpily.