14.

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐍𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐇𝐉 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 5:55 𝙿

𝐍𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐇𝐉 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
5:55 𝙿.𝙼 | "𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙰"
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵

||

The high Javari walked out of one of the backrooms and down the hallway, looking in the living room where Nazir was at, alone and not with his little puppy.

He walked in his direction, "I know you want me to die!" Vari exclaimed, flopping down Nazir and looking at the younger teen.

Who was wearing a jacket that couldn't be his, seeing how it was too big for him, and he was on the couch with his phone in his hand.

Nana laughed at Javari and looked up from his iPhone and over at his friend, seeing how he was watching 'Beejay Tv' on youtube. "I don't want you to die, but what you want, Vari?" The smaller asked softly.

Feeling like Vari just disturbed his peace, he was getting some alone time but he was missing Artist.

Javari grinned at him and licked his lips, "You— Don't." Nazir cut him in, shaking his head.

"Why youn fw me no moe." Javari groaned lightly.

It was Javari only chance to talk to the smaller without Nana's puppy following him around.

Artist went to the pick up the pizza he called in with Cy and Lo while Zen went to go get some illegal substances.

To Vari, it felt like Nazir was avoiding him because of Artist, and that was exactly what he was doing.

Nazir barely picked up Javari calls or answer to his text messages, it was pushing his buttons to be honest.

Nazir frowned and stared at him, "What? Who said I stop fuckin' with you, Vari?" Nazir asked him.

"You actin' like youn fw so what's up wit dat?" Javari asked.

"Ion know none 'bout that." Nazir scratched the back of his head, looking off to the side and shaking his head. "I been busy with school and work, I just been busy, Ja." Nazir told him.

Javari smacked his lips softly, "You been busy wit' him, that's why?" Vari mumbled.

"Him has a name, Vari." Nana mugged, not liking how Javari spoke of Artist in that way.

Nazir took a deep breath, "Listen, yo. I fw you on a friend standard. The timin' we was on in the past is going to stay in the past, Vari. And if I am busy wit' Zartist then that's my business, not yours. You feel me?" He stared at Javari.