22.

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 1:45 𝙰

1:45 𝙰.𝙼. | "𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒"
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

||

Huffing loudly in annoyance, "Artist, if you throw that damn ball at me, ima throw your lanky ass across this gymnasium!" Nazir spat at the childish taller.

Artist holding a huge grin on his face and a volleyball in his huge palms, he was threatening to throw it at the smaller who was reading the book he was doing a research on and wasn't trying to get hit with no ball.

The boys in their third block which was gym class, they enjoyed having two classes together, it balanced their day out.

After going to two classes that they couldn't really care less about then they got to hang out for two hours and some change, then after school they hung out even more, it completed their days.

Especially Artist's days.

He was going to his classes on time and haven't been skipping and leaving campus like he was doing before.

The smaller had him whipped, and had him going to his classes and practice.

"Are you really going to do dat?" Artist sent grin to Nana and only getting on the smaller's nerves even more, gripping the Volleyball tightly, "I'll really throw dis bit at you. Say I wont, mami." The taller threatened, grazing his tongue over his lips.

Nazir stared at him and grinned back at the taller, "...You won't." He tempted.

The taller immediately getting in the stance to throw the ball, causing Nana to yell and instantly move out the way, "Daemon!" Nazir exclaimed.

Thinking the ball was going to come in contact with him then he realized it wasn't coming in contact with him, Nazir slowly opened his eyes and side eyed at Artist who busted out laughing at him and dropped the Volleyball to the glossed gym floor, "Mami, I wasn't gonna really throw it." Artist smiled playfully at Nazir.

The taller walking to the smaller and giving him a tight hug and two kisses on the forehead, "I'll neva hurt you, pretty mami." Artist said, placing a third kiss on Nazir

Nazir let out a sigh of relief and smiled broadly at Artist, "Good 'cause I wasn't tryna to get hit." He mumbled, hugging Artist back tightly and taking the scent of boy's Armani Code cologne in.

Artist stared down at Nazir, "So bae, you liking it hea' so far?" He asked the smaller with concern look in his eyes.

Nazir nodded his head to Artist question, "Mhmm, I like it here. It's ain't got no roaches or none, it's nicee." Nazir said before chuckling lightly.