18.

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀6:54 𝙿

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
6:54 𝙿.𝙼. | "𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝚂𝚃"
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘰'𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣

||

The boy walked up to Shiloh who was on his couch, watching 'The Walking Dead' on his television and texting Zen who was irking him.

Cyrus and Artist came over to Lo crib to hang out with Shiloh because Artist had some questions to ask Shiloh about his best friend.

Zen and Javari were busy with whatever at the moment, Nazir was busy at work, the smaller been picking up more shift which was fine with Artist.

Zartist was glad that Nazir made his own money and he wasn't going to stop him.

"Hey, Lo. Do you know if Nana like flowers?" He asked, flopping down beside the older teenager and looking over at him.

Shiloh peered at Zartist before pausing the Tv show and looking back at Artist, "What Art Class?" He replied with little attitude.

"Wha' wrong wit you? Artist furrowed his eyebrows, it was obvious Shiloh was mad and Artist didn't like it because Lo was always chilling in his opinion.

Lo sighed, "'Cause yo cousin is fuckin' aggin' the hell out of me right now, and you related to the nigga so you irkin' me too." Shiloh complained.

Artist side eyed Shiloh and smacked his lips, "Dat ain't ma fault, nigga." Artist grumbled, "Can you juss answer ma question already, please Lo?"

"Yes, Nana like flowers. His favorites are Amaryllis and Middlemist Red. he like red flowers 'cause dey remembrance his father, damn." Shiloh told the other teenager with his tone being laced with irritation.

Zartist smiled at the new piece information he received from Nana best friend, "Ok, ok." He nodded his head eagerly, twirling his Loc around his finger.

"Why did you just ask him, you scared or assum?" Shiloh questioned, staring at Zartist.

Artist looked off to the side and huffed in defeat. "I am, he might not tell me. Plus, you know him moe den I do." Artist said in quiet tone, staring at nothing in particular.

Shiloh nodded his head, "Ohh, you been knowin' him for a good while now twin, and you still ain't him yet about his likes and dislikes?" Shiloh stared at him.