chap 2

!SMUT! 🤯

"Darling, why would I ever hate you? I would never, Beomie..." Yeonjun, slowly getting closer to Beomgyu's lips, making beomgyu excited. Was this a dream? It's too realistic, WAY too realistic to be a dream.

Beomgyu was looking at his lips, they look so plump and soft... He started to lean closer to Yeonjun, closing the gap between them both. He can feel Yeonjun's hot breath on him. Getting closer and closer.

But then suddenly Yeonjun started going down, where Beomgyu's neck was. he started slopply kissing him on his neck, making Beomgyu moan softly. Beomgyu was already rock hard from just the kisses.

As Yeonjun was kissing his neck, Beomgyu suddenly grabbed Yeonjun's shoulders, pushed him on the bed, and pinned Yeonjun down. Yeonjun was shocked. Now Beomgyus on top. Yeonjun's cheeks were decorated with a pink shade while looking at Beomgyu in a lustful, its truly a beautiful sight.

"baby, will you kiss me already? im getting impatient... i want you so badlyy...." Yeonjun sounded so needy.

He then roughly kissed Yeonjun on the lips, not letting Yeonjun time to react. Yeonjun was moaning between the kisses, and oh how Beomgyu absolutely loved being on top of Yeonjun. He didn't want this to end, his soft skin, his eyes, the sounds that came out of his mouth— everything about Yeonjun is perfect.

Beomgyu bit down on Yeonjuns lips which caused Yeonjun to wince softly in pain. Yeonjun was in slight pain now, but he still wanted Beomgyu. He still wanted to continue to feel what Beomgyu gives him.

He pushed Beomgyu off of him and went on top of him. He started grinding against Beomgyu's crotch. Beomgyu loved the view, Yeonjun having his hard-on visible, letting out pleasured moans from his mouth and feeling Yeonjun grinding against him was what he always yearned for.

His back was arched and a blushing mess, looking like a needy little bitch. It's what beomgyu wanted to see his whole entire life. To see his best friend like this. It was such a beautiful sight to see yeonjun like this-

*ringg!!*

"hey beomgyu, wake up!"

it was just a dream, everything was just a dream. but why did it look so real? and how did it feel so real? beomgyu looked down and his pants were wet. he quickly covered his crotch and looked at the boy who woke him up from his dream.

it was yeonjun. he couldn't look at him because of what happened in his dreams. he looks so innocent right now but in his dreams, he didn't at all. he wished yeonjun didn't wake him up.

"umm... am I talking to a wall?" yeonjun chuckled as waved his hand in front of Beomgyu's face. he was talking to beomgyu this whole time but he was zoned out. beomgyu quickly snapped back to reality and apologized to yeonjun.

"I'm sorry, I just zoned out."

"its fine, anyways let's go now. its time for lunch."

"ok..."

beomgyu couldn't get the dream outta his head. he tried to not think about it but when he looks at yeonjun he gets reminded of it.

"ughh, why did i dream of that?"

he wants to tell yeonjun about his dream that he had about him and yeonjun doing things that friends aren't supposed to do. he wants to get it out so he stops thinking about it, but hes afraid that yeonjun won't want to be friends with him after and feel uncomfortable near beomgyu.

one day he will tell yeonjun. he doesn't want to keep this secret away from yeonjun or else he'll feel bad for not telling him. but right now isn't the time, yeonjun is talking to his other friends.

maybe later today or tomorrow he will tell him...

(wc: 634)