chap 4

"now can you tell me whats bothering you the whole week, Beomie?" The nickname yeonjun gave beomgyu made his stomach feel funny. But right now isn't the time to feel funny things, its time to tell him the dream he's being holding on for weeks.

Beomgyu let out a shaky sigh while Yeonjun leaned closer to him. Beomgyu can feel his cheeks burning while Yeonjun steps closer, he can almost feel his hot breath against his neck. Meanwhile, Yeonjun stopped caressing his cheek and moved his hands down to his waist and pulled beomgyu closer to his body.

BEOMGYU'S POV:

I can feel myself burning up more while Yeonjun pulls me closer, was he doing this on purpose? As he kept pulling me closer I stopped him from getting closer to me by reaching my hands out infront of my chest.

He questioned me, "Whats wrong?". I didn't answer him and I instead looked down at the floor. I can feel his gaze on me which made me feel nervous.

He lifted my chin up and forced me to make eye contact with him. I swear I felt my heart stop. I felt a chill run down my spine as he forced me make eye contact.

"I swear, if you dont tell me, im going to..." He trailed off. He wasn't doing anything but staring at me, hand still on my chin. It seemed like he didn't know what to say after. I also didn't know what say.

"...Please tell me already. It hurts seeing you ignore me."

I felt a bit guilty when I heard Yeonjun's voice, it sounded like it was filled with hurt. I didn't mean to hurt him. I just couldn't look at him or talk to him anymore, not after the lewd dream I had weeks ago.

"...You wont be mad?"

Yeonjun looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"...Just answer. Would you be mad if I told you why I was ignoring you?"

back to 3rd person

Yeonjun nodded. "I won't be mad. I pinky promise, Beomie."

Beomgyu let out a long sigh, staring at the door before looking back at Yeonjun. "I... I had a dream about us." He mumbled, barley audible but enough for only Yeonjun to hear. He seemed confused.

"A dream about us?" He laughed. "That doesn't explain why you've been ignoring me." Yeonjun was confused on why Beomgyu's dream that included both of them made him ignore him for weeks, confused what made him flustered and always avoid eye contact everytime Beomgyu sees him.

"Yeonjun, the dream was... We were doing something that best friends don't do." What could that possibly mean? 'Something that best friends don't do.' There was still a confused expression on Yeonjun's face, taking a step back from Beomgyu.

"We were doing something... That best friends don't do? Beomgyu, just tell me what we were doing in your dream. No one is here watching us."

Yeonjun can see Beomgyu beginning to blush, most likely thinking about it. About what they were doing together.

"We were doing something inappropriate. We... We were doing things I thought I would never dream of." Beomgyu let out an embarrassrd laugh, knowing that what he was about to say is gonna sound weird.

"Y'know... Grinding against each other, kissing and shit.." He was staring at the floor as he said this, his ears red from embarrassment and nervousness.

There was a moment of silence. Beomgyu couldn't tell if his best friend was disgusted or uncomfortable since he was looking down the entire time. He slowly looked up to see Yeonjun, just standing there. He didn't look disgusted or uncomfortable.

He didn't say anything but stare at Beomgyu, his cheeks slightly rosy. Maybe he didn't know how to react? What to say? Beomgyu just hoped his best friend would continue to be his best buddy. The silence was unbearable.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Yeonjun spoke up. "See? I told you I wouldn't be mad." He walks up to Beomgyu and wraps his arms around him, hugging him. Beomgyu stayed still. "And if you thought I was gonna leave you, well- you're wrong. A dream won't ruin our friendship, dumbass!"

He laughed heartily. Oh god, Beomgyu felt so relieved... It felt like heavy weights just got lifted off his shoulders, feeling so much lighter like a feather after Yeonjun told him that. He then wraps his arms around Yeonjun and hugs him.

end of chap 4

(wc: 754)