8 - Mate

Liz

"Get up bitch, I don't have all day."

A shoe kicked into the side of my stomach and I groaned.  "Get up now!" A male growled and a hand hit my cheek. "Okay, okay.." I tried to get up but my body felt like it had been hit by a bus. My hand waved around until I grabbed onto what felt like a chair and I pushed my bashed up body off of the wood flooring and stumbled slightly.

Looking around I was in a room with dim lighting and two chairs. I looked up to see my Dad.

A smug look was on his face and he sighed.

"My dear pet." He stroked my hair and I pulled away. "Why didn't you listen?"

He hit me square in the jaw and it sent me flying, crashing into the wall.

Damn werewolf blood.

"I... Was scared. What else can I say?" I shrugged.

He stalled towards me and bent down to face me, wiping his knuckles from the impact of hitting my jaw.

"You have something special in your blood Liz. I don't know what it is but apparently to the Moon Godess you are and says you are something special" he spat the last word in my face and stood up and turned around.

"And I plan on finding  what the hell it is that makes you so darn special to her."

My jaw dropped.

"What? How? How do you even know if I'm so 'special' or not?"

He turned around to face me. Bare in mind I am still on the floor getting my strength back up to punch this bastard and get out of here.

"A man came to see me yesterday. He told me that you were his mate."

"What?!" I screeched. "I already have a mates."

He snapped his head to me.

"Mates? As in two?." He looked stunned.

"Uh, yeah.."

"Who are they?"

"Just some guys at scho.." 

"TELL ME WHO THEY ARE ELIZABETH OR I SWEAR TO THE MOON GODDESS I WILL HUNT DOWN YOUR MOTHER AND KILL HER" He screamed at me.

Tears started in my eyes and I couldnt think of loosing my mother.

"They.. their names are Jake and Travis Ryan."

He gasped. Yes, my asshole of a father gasped. Like a girl. 

Dad paced the room.

"The Ryan boys? Oh god. This is going to be so much fun!" He ran his hands through his hair.

"Have you mated yet?"
What!?

"Uh no, I havent." I blushed looking at him. 

"So you are still a virgin? Correct?"

"..yes.."

"How long have you known the boys?"

"... Um not long. Last week actually"
Why was I telling him this?!

"Why do you want to know? Please don't hurt them!" He turned to me.

"I won't, but your mate will"
NO!!

"Who is this goddam mate of mine that you mentioned?" I asked sarcastically.

"MINE!"

One single voice and my body melted. One single word and my body shivered and Kaytana mumbled mate. I didn't know that one single word and my world was turned upside down. I didn't feel like this with the twins, so needy, so, driven to jump this guy, to be in his arms. The twins were hot and apparently my mates and I didn't even look at this guy yet and I was horny. Hell, I didn't know if any of this was real.