9- Be Careful

Liz

I stretched my arms out and yawned and pain shot through my neck but I had hit something. I opened my eyes slowly to see such a handsome face in front of me and I was brought back to last night. I gasped and moved away, not before two arms pulled me in closer to the chest.

He opened his eyes and smiled.

God that smile...

I know my lovely mate, yours does the same to me..

I looked up at..

wait I didn't even know his name!! and I had sex with the guy!

He chuckled. "my name is Nathaniel, but everyone calls me Nate."

I looked down sheepishly and smirked.

"thankyou for last night. I uh," my eyes moved to his neck.

I put my hands over my mouth.

I had marked him!? Omg, jake and travis are going to kill me!

A growl erupted from Nate's chest. "they will not lay one single finger on you anymore, you are mine Liz," he snuggled into me. "mine forever."

I was so content in that moment. But I had realised that i met my dad yesterday. I lay stiff. Why did I have to meet him? And how he abused me..

"He will not touch you at all, we came to an agreement. An agreement that he would not harm you or your mum if he gave you to me and i made all his records vanish."

Still stiff, I was surprised. "you would do that? For me?"

He looked happy and surprised. "yes darling," he took his hands out from around my back and cupped my face, his thumb circling my cheek. "I would do anything in the world for you. And that reminds me," with a kiss on the lips, he got up taking me with him. Bare in mine that both of us are still naked. "you have to eat."

Haha!

"haha eat? Don't you think I have had enough to eat for a long time?" I looked down at my fat body and sighed. How would he love me? I'm nothing but fat! He loves us for us! Nothing is wrong with your body Liz! Kaytana explained.

Yeah whatever Kaytana, he probably..

We stopped walking.

I looked up at him and boy did he looked pissed!

"don't. you ever say anything like that again miss." He emphaisised the 'miss' by throwing me over his shoulder so my bum was high in the air. This made me very wet.