3- Questions

I stormed out of my bedroom after my little text from Jake and Travis.

Really they want me. Me. Liz who has wild curly hair, small brown eyes and a round face. Liz who is curvy almost to the point of being fat. Liz who is just.. abnormal...
Why not a normal person?

Because you are their mate! Growled the voice inside my head.
How.. what are you talking about?! I remarked back.
Its just the way WE are she exclaimed.
What are we?!

Fine. I'm going to ask mum about why I have a voice inside my head. This is driving me crazy!

Making my way into the lounge room I come across mum carrying a basket full of clean dry clothes just come from the washing line.

"Uh mum, can I ask you somethin?" I move out of the way as I follow her to the spare bedroom.

"Yeah sure hun, what's the matter?" She looks at me worridly.

"Well you ninght want to sit down for this..."

Her face is shocked.

"Y-your not pregnant are you?!" 

Omg..

"No mum, I haven't even had sex yet for gods sake!" I laugh throwing my hands in the air.

Mum giggles, sits down on the bed and asks for me to continue.

"wellthereisavoiceinsidemyheadanditthinksthatthenewguystravisandjakeryanaremysocalledmatesbutihavenoideawhatthatmeans.." I draw in a breath looking at her face as she tries to figure out what the actual hell I was saying.

"W..what?" Mum asks

Sighing I start again. "Well there is a voice inside my head and it thinks that the new guys Travis and Jake Ryan are my so called mates. But i have no idea what that means."

I swear if you were with me right now that you would believe me when I said that my mums face dropped a few shades and the air became so cold I shivered. 

"Uh.. hun, I need to explain to you something. Promise me that you will not go anywhere or do or say anything drastic?"

She looks desperately at me.

"Okay mum," I cross my fingers and show her. "I promise."

"Well your father and I are.."

....

I couldnt believe what I was hearing...

I'm a dog!!! Well the technical word for it was a werewolf but still a dog in my eyes.!!

I opened my eyes and I looked at mum's shocked face.

"I..I.." I couldn't muster any words even though they were just there. She took my hand in hers and squeezes it. "I, dont get it mum. Why me? Why have I just started hearing a voice inside my head?"

She took in a shaky breath. "Your nearly 18 now hun, in 3 says to be exact.. and you, well shift on the day your turn 18. That voice inside of your head is called your wolf and her name is Kaytana."
Yes!!  Screamed my 'wolf'

"Shuuuttt uuup" I groaned.
No. Said Kaytanna

"What?! I didn't say anything!" Exclaimed mum taken aback. "No its my wolf.. sorry mum I'm just getting used to all this. I have so many questions like why am I a werewolf? What are mates? Why do I have two? Why.." I put my head into my hands and sighed.

"Why don't we go and get a cup of tea and sit down at the table.? Hmm?" She took my hands away from my head and rubbed them.

"Okay mum"

We got up from the bed and walked to the dining table where mum went over to make our teas.