Dances and confessions

"Come on, " Julianna laced her fingers in between  Jack's. They had left the bridge and were walking around  the ship, glancing  at the stars as they moved past . Jack watched as his companion seemed lost in the view that was surrounding them. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" she smiled lightly.  Shaking Jack out of his thoughts. "Hm?" he asked, trying to make it look like he hadn't been looking at her like  a boy that was in love.  Catching his glance, she smiled and blushed.  "The view," she added, clearing her throat slightly.  Leaning in close, she put her head on his arm.  The gesture making his own cheeks turn bright red.  "It is very beautiful," he  murmured.  He smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, making him dance with her in the empty corridor. He let out a laugh as they danced . Watching  as she spun underneath him. And then dancing with her. Nothing else mattered. They were alone in the world. At least that's what it seemed to Jack. 

"We need some music," Julianna smiled. Breaking free from her dance partner for a moment, she headed towards the nearest panel.  Jack smiled. "Ladies choice," he said as he walked over and looked at the panel  at the music  she was  shuffling through.  

"Found it!" she clapped as she found the song she wanted picked began to play.  Taking Jack's hands again, they started dancing again. Both of them laughing and getting lost in eachother's company.  Jack buried his head in her shoulder  as they grew closer.  Both of them closing their eyes. The rest of the universe could wait, the moment that they were having was all that mattered.  Jack held her as tightly as he could muster as they moved.  

Julianna smiled, getting lost in his embrace.  "What are you thinking about ?" she asked. 

"You," he answered honestly. 

"Oh? What about me?" she smiled sweetly. 

"I know that we just met," Jack felt his words get stuck in his throat as he spoke. "But I.."

He took a deep breath. "I can't imagine my life without you. I love you." 

Julianna just kissed him as passionately as she could. " I love you, too."