Hyper Beam & An Idea!

After the Battler selection and Rookie hunt, the atmosphere in the school has become much quieter and classes have resumed as usual. And today they were going to attend their first Familiar Class.

So when Izuku entered his class today, he was genuinely surprised to see his normally carefree, happy-go-lucky classmates chatting in low, nervous voices while their homeroom teacher, Kalego-sensei, watched over them.

"You cretins, calm down," Kalego said in an annoyed voice.

"We can't! Our families will be here to see us!" Shax yelled.

"Yeah, it's very stressful," Garp added.

"I know, right?" Shax groaned. "My sister will be here for the event."

"My brother is coming as well," Jazz said, not looking too thrilled about it.

"Hey guys, good morning," Izuku finally decided to make his presence known as he walked towards his seat. "So, what's new today?"

"Hey Izuku," Eiko greeted him with a smile, "this arrived today," she said and handed him a piece of paper.

"Battler's Party?" Izuku raised his brow as he looked through the paper in his hand.

"Well, it's kind of like a presentation event where various battlers show off their work and compete for first place, which rewards them with a rank up," Eiko explained.

"But it's not just that," Shax added, "there are a lot of cool things like attractions and food stalls. Not to mention, you also get to interact with the pretty girls from other classes," he ended with a cheeky smile.

"That sounds like a fun event, so why were you all so gloomy earlier?" Izuku asked.

Suddenly the mood of the room again dropped like a mishandled baby.

"Actually, during this event, the parents of the first-year students will be invited to observe how their children are doing after enrollment," Eiko grimaced. "And most of us aren't thrilled about that."

"And what's so bad about that?" Izuku asked with genuine confusion on his face because he would have loved it if his mom could come and see his progress.

"Of course, you wouldn't understand since you always see your grandpa at school," Shax said. "But for the rest of us, it's quite embarrassing."

"Then work hard so you won't embarrass yourself in front of your parents, you nitwits," Kalego said with an annoyed frown, "now get back to your places. I'm going to take roll call before your next class."

******

"Good morning, class," a short man with green hair said as he entered the Misfit classroom, immediately capturing their attention. "My name is Bars Robin, and I will be your new teacher for the Familiars course," he smiled warmly. "It's a pleasure to meet you all."

'Is he really a teacher?' Nana asked skeptically. 'He doesn't look like one.'

'Stop judging people!' Izuku groaned in response.

'What!?' Nana exclaimed in mock offense. 'That's the most fun part of being inside someone's head. I can judge people all I want without actually having to interact with them.'

'Good for you,' Izuku rolled his eyes as Robin continued his lecture on familiars. 'At least he seems motivated.'

"Alright, class, let's head to the schoolyard," Robin said, starting to walk out of the classroom. "Your first lesson is to interact with your familiars."

'Ooo~, this is going to be fun,' Nana cooed in Izuku's head as he let out a tired sigh.

*****

(On the school grounds)