(TSM 7) Bruno is Orange

Leatherhead!:))

~~~~~~

"Bruno, what did you tell that man?"

Michelangelo choked on his laughter as he watched Casey run through the sewers, screaming like his life depended on it, and Leatherhead chuckled next to him fondly.

"He's a clever man, did you know?"

The mutant crocodile retorted, nodding wisely and sitting down to lean against the sewer walls, Casey's shrieks growing quieter.

"I bet he works for the government"

Mikey snickered, lowering himself as well to sit beside Leatherhead.

And I know you know I know

They were quiet, a companionable quiet, the type of quiet that flooded relief through the croc's lungs because he usually hated the quiet. The stinging, drowning sort of quiet.

I can't control thoughts of things I needed

Michelangelo smiled at Leatherhead's resistance to panicking, looking down and picking with his fingers.

I believe everybody needs some encouragement

He leaned over and put his head on his arm (Leatherhead was too big:))

"I think it's real unfair that you should put him there"

Mikey held back tears, gesturing with his arms at his brothers, as Leatherhead watched silently from behind him.

"All we did is kiss, on my grave, I swear"

"All he did was react normally to his trauma, how can you put him there," He scoffed, eyeing Leo dangerously.

Where did you find his shoes? A lock of my hair?

"Where did you find the proof that he is still in contact with the Kraang? That he is still being controlled?

All we did is kiss, on my grave, I swear

"All he did was react normally to his trauma, how can you put him there?"

I think it's real unfair that you should put him there

"I think it's real unfair, that they should put you there," Mikey mumbled into Leatherhead's chest, stubbornly.

All we did is kiss, on my grave, I swear

"All you did was react normally to your trauma, how can they put you there?" He sniffed and dug his face deeper, miserable and exhausted. Leatherhead smiled fondly and placed a kiss on his head.

Where did you find his shoes? A lock of my hair?

"Where did they find the proof that you are still in contact with the Kraang? That you are still being controlled?

All we did is kiss, on my grave, I swear

"All we did was kiss, on my grave, I swear," he mumbled tiredly, eyes closing by themselves. Leatherhead wrapped his arms tighter around his boyfriend friend and nuzzled against him.

All we did was kiss, on my grave, I swear.

Some dull morning we were wearing sheets

Mikey laughed loud and bright as he chucked another pillow, smacking Leatherhead in the face and erupting into a million soft white feathers.

"See! It is fun LH!" Mikey chirped, all charming grins and lit up eyes.