YANDERE SOUICHI X READER PART 1/2

Souichi aggressively chewed on four silver nails while he watched you hang out with your friends from the window above. "Nngh. Those idiots don't deserve her. They're all fools, all of them! They don't understand y/n's true beauty. I'll curse them! They deserve to be cursed!" He murmured, getting weird looks from other classmates, who were hanging out and eating lunch in class. "What a creep" one of the boys whispered. "Is he talking about y/n again?" One of the girls asked. "God, I feel sorry for her, he does this every day." Souichi pretended not to hear and murmured quietly so that they wouldn't hear "idiots. Fools. How dare they insult y/n like that. I'll teach them." He had clearly interpreted the situation wrong. "Hmhmhm.. my precious y/n... so graceful..." he let out a mischievous snicker, "I can't wait to finally see you..."

He observed for a little while longer, before one of your friends, Kanado, noticed him staring at you and warned, "Uhh, y/n..?" You turned your head "Hmm?" He pointed up at Souichi, "he's starting at you again... that boy... I think his name's Souichi?" You both looked up at him, which made Souichi jump and hide so you couldn't see him. You turned back to Kanado. "Him again?? I swear, this has been happening for so long now!! What is he even doing anyway?? He doesn't even talk to me, it's creeping me out.." Kanado nodded and asked, "Isn't he in your class??" To which you replied "I wish he wasn't. All he does is stare at me, and sometimes he laughs randomly, it makes me feel so uncomfortable. I know this is gonna sound weird, but sometimes it feels like he's always watching me.."

Souichi wished that he could hear what they were saying. Had his plans been leaked? He retreated to a new place somewhere he could see just a little more of you. Perhaps even hear you. Just as he got there, he could finally hear your beautiful voice. God, he loved your voice. He wanted to hear you talk to him. He didn't care if it was mean or degrading, he just wanted to hear your sweet voice. "Maybe I should talk to Souichi about it or something..." You were interrupted by the school bell's loud ringing. Souichi smiled widely, holding in a giggle. He had once again completely misinterpreted the situation. One day you'll get it Souichi...

You made your way to class with Kanado, before splitting up with him halfway there, as you were both in different classes (duh). For the rest of the walk, you were meant to be by yourself, but you could swear you heard breathing behind you. You turned around, nothing. You walked for a little more, and when you began to hear the breathing you turned around once more. Still nothing. Perhaps it was just your own breathing? Maybe you're just hearing things. You've almost reached your class when you hear breathing again, which this time you ignore. Just as you were about to reach the door, you felt a breath at the back of your neck. You shivered, before swiftly turning around to be greeted by... nothing. Again. 'I must be hallucinating..' you thought to yourself, entering the classroom and sitting down at your desk.

You noticed that Souichi was glancing at you and sweating as if he was trying not to make it obvious that he was looking at you.

When school was finally over, you slowly packed up your things without realising you were one of the last people in class. Even the teacher had left. You looked up too see that the only person other than you in class was... oh god. You awkwardly looked back down at your stuff and continued packing your bag, but before you knew it, Souichi was already right beside you. Startled, you jumped. "Oh! S- Souichi?" He grinned widely at the sound of you saying his name and leaned in a little more. You were really confused. Why has he not said anything. Why is he doing this?!? Anyone could walk in and get the complete wrong idea. You turned your head away from his but he kept on leaning closer and closer. "S-Souichi... you're really close... u- ummm... can i help you?" He smiled and tilted his head. "Actually, you can!! Isn't that great??!!" He suddenly burst out with excitement.

"Oh, that's great!! Uhhh, how can I... help..??" He leaned in closer, right into your ear and softly said "we should meet somewhere out of school~" you blushed a little, but quickly stopped yourself. "Oh yeah..? Like where?" You tried to act as normal as you could, and you were doing pretty well too, concidering your.. situation. You could feel his breaths on your neck. He was so close to you. "Hmmm?" He hummed, his voice vibrated in the air. "Well there are lots of places. Haunted house.. abandoned graveyard.. my house.." you didn't know which one would be worse, and you didn't know what would happen if you didn't come. Was he planning on killing you or something?? Haunted house? Abandoned graveyard?? And god knows what his house is like. He started to laugh weirdly, which made you even more nervous. You tried to come up with excuses.