NSFW Souichi X Y/N - bed time!

... hehe... he eepy...

You were both sitting together in front of the TV, when the program paused for an ad break. Souichi whined that he had to sit through more ads, so you turned down the volume of the TV and laid your head in his lap. He played with your hair and gently patted your head. Suddenly, out of nowhere, you had an interesting topic to talk about with him. "Souichi?" he rested his hand on your cheek softly and looked into your eyes. "Hm?" he tilted his head to the side, cutely.

"What's it like having wet dreams?" He blushed wildly at your question, clearly caught off guard. You felt his body tremble underneath you before he replied, "Ummm. W-What do you mean??" you smiled at him. "You know... Girls don't really have wet dreams. Sure, we can orgasm while we're sleeping but it's not the same!! I want you to tell me what it's like, you know?" He blushed a little more and covered his face a little from the embarrassment. 

He lowered his hands and fiddled with your hair again, clearing his throat. "Ahem, well... Ok," He took a deep breath, "I guess when a wet dream happens... Uh..." He blushed, "Well, we usually dream about having... um... sex... with people... Meanwhile in real life we've uh... ejaculated. Heh-" He laughed nervously, "I-It's involuntarily!! I- I can't really control it... It's normal though..."

You lifted your hand and played with his hair a bit. "Ohhh. That makes sense. Have you ever had one about me?" He blushed like a tomato, extremely flustered, "what?? Me?? Have dreams about y-you?? Wha- How- I- I mean maybe a few times but- I- haha- um- Oh wow darling look it's an ad for vacuum cleaners we definitely need one of those i mean we have one already but you know its old so maybe we should buy a new one for no reason but i think impulsive choices are goo-"

He was cut off by your index finger on his lips, shushing him politely. "It's ok that you've dreamt about me, Sou. I like that~" you stopped for a second as you watched him blush, you could feel him trying not to get turned on by what you were saying, but you pretended to be oblivious nonetheless. "Also, we don't need a new vacuum cleaner, silly. We bought one last month!" He giggled at this, "oh, yeah."

Suddenly the program came on again. You turned up the volume of the TV and watched together. You purposely rubbed your head near his dick in an attempt to turn him on, trying not to make it too obvious.

-the next ad break brought to you by some vacuum cleaner company (time skip)-

When the next ad break came by, you looked up at Souichi from his lap, he was heavily breathing and you could almost feel his heartbeat. Although trying desperately to hide it, he was getting aroused by your actions. He must've been thinking about you during the show. You decided to go further. "So, Souichi... What would happen if I touched you while you were sleeping?" You sat on his lap, facing him, "You know... Down there~" He got flustered once more, his voice was whinier and it seemed like he was almost out of breath, "I- I-" He saw what you were doing and decided to follow on. "I'd like that~"

suddenly, an idea was formed in your head.

Suddenly, he tucked his hands behind your ears and pulled you in for a kiss. "mmmm y/n," his whiny voice was slightly muffled from your lips, "you're so adorableee~ I could just... mmmhh" He didn't finish what he was saying, kissing you deeply instead. You smiled and the both of you pulled away from each other. "You could just what, hmm~?" you teased. A slight blush appeared on his pale skin, "N-nothing..."

The show finished and you were both tired, so you both got ready for bed. Meanwhile, you had plans. You both got into bed like usual and said goodnight to each other. You waited eagerly for him to become deep in sleep. Once he's deep in sleep there isn't much that can wake him up.

Once you could tell that he was finally in deep sleep, you could hear him utter out, "y/nnnn... fuck, y/nnn~..." as if he was whimpering out your name. Huh. That's funny. Maybe all that talk about wet dreams today made him actually have one. It's about you, too! Lucky. 'perfect' you thought to yourself as you reached towards him. 

You placed one hand on his chest and gently sat yourself on his legs before pulling his pants down, revealing his erect cock. You could hear him breathing heavily, lightly moaning and whimpering here and there. You kissed the tip of his dick, making him moan a little. You weren't  surprised that he was still sleeping though, he is a H E A V Y sleeper.

At last, you placed your fingers on his cock, slowly and gently moving up and down, making him moan and whimper with a little more volume. "A-ah~ mmmmhmhm y/n~ oh fuck! I- aagh~!" You decided to tease him a little more, leaning into his ear and moaning, "ah~ mmm, souichi~!"

His panting and moaning became louder and he started to wiggle his body a little, thrusting his hips and slightly shaking from the pleasure. "ohhh fuck~!" He would moan out from the pleasure as you went slightly faster. 

Suddenly, he placed his hand on your head and you looked up. He looked down at you, his eyes barely open but he was awake. His eyes looked desperate for more. You smiled at him and tilted your head.

"Y-Y/nnnn~ P-Please keep goiinngg~" He whined desperately, his voice revealing how sleepy he was. You continued to suck his dick, as he whined and whimpered, still shuffling his body in desperation.

Soon the pleasure was so much that he lifted his hands and covered his mouth, making muffled moans. You wanted to hear more of him though, so you went faster and harder than before. Not expecting this, Souichi removed his hands from his mouth and tilted his head back, moaning and whimpering louder than before, the pleasure becoming unbearable. He whimpered out, "Oh g-god I... a..ah~... I'm gonna...I... I- I'm g- gonna...c- cu-!"

Finally, he was cut off by his climax. He arched his back in one final desperate moan, and let himself loose. Panting, he looked down at you, who had cum all over your face. His legs were shaking as you licked the cum away from his area. "G-gentleee" He tiredly moaned. 

Once you were done, you sat on his lap, on top of him. He was still throbbing lightly underneath you. His eyes almost closed all the way, he looked up at you lovingly and tiredly. You could only just see his pupils. "Y/nnnn... I love yoouuu..." He tiredly murmered as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

-WOWIE, sorry it took so long for me to post {{{(>_<)}}}

-Souichi was soooo cute in this one he so eepy ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)

-I will try to post wheneverzz i can but i been buzy (sorryy!!)╰(*°▽°*)╯

-luv u endlessly and thank u for the support ! ^_^

-Hopefully more to come (hehe) soon!! q(≧▽≦q)