SUB!SOUICHI X DOM!READER

I'm gonna get straight to the point here cause I cannot be bothered writing a whole ass thing. He's still aged up btw. He just has the good boy kinda kink. This one's got restraints, mommy kink, teasing, blowjob, and of course intercourse.

Anyway,

"Y/N~" He moaned as you got on top of him and kissed him passionately on his soft lips. He was half-sitting half-laying in the bed, resting on a pile of pillows. "Ahh I love you so damn much," his words muffled and half moaned out as he spoke during the kiss. You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards you, not saying a word. He looked into your eyes and realised what he was getting himself into. "Fuck, Y/N..." You smiled at this and unbuttoned his shirt, and now all of his chest and stomach could be seen. He realised what was happening and fully took his shirt off for you. 

"That's it. Such a good boy Souichi~" You said, making him blush. He has both a degradation and Praise kink, so your comment obviously made him feel something way deep inside. He laid back down and looked up at you, flustered and blushing madly. "Aww, what's this? Flustered already~?" And with that, you put your hand on his chest, and slowly slid it down until you reached his member. (He's still wearing pants btw)

You began to touch it and stroke it, plating with his bulge. He was clearly already aroused, and you weren't even touching the actual thing yet! You were only touching his pants bulge. But there he was, blushing and breathing heavily. Time to take it to the next level. You were mostly undressed, you still had your underwear and bra on. 

You slowly started to grind on his bulge, making him breathe even heavier and make him sweat in the heat he was feeling. You could feel it getting bigger and harder underneath you, and this turned you on more and more. "mommyyyyy~" He slowly moaned out in a low voice, which made you even more aroused. You bit your lip, trying to control your breathing. You grinded on him a bit faster, until his cock was fully erect.

His face was pretty much red at this point. You shuffled back a little and pulled his pants down, laving his underwear on for just a moment. He was laying there, panting, looking at you with the most submissive face you had ever seen. It was a look of mixed feelings. Love, excitement, lust, his eyes were half lidded, eyebrows tilted back, a web of drool in his mouth. You touched his cock just a little more before taking his underwear off.

After you took his underwear off, you took a moment to take in the scene. He is completely naked. Beautiful. He suddenly grabbed your (face) cheeks and pulled you in close to kiss you passionately. After the kiss, he leaned into your ear and whispered whiningly "Pleeaaase, please, please, fuck me mommy...I can't wait any longer... Fuck me hard~" you smiled, "Oh, you want hard, huh?" And giggled deviously.

 His expression changed and his eyes opened, he looked as though his thought process both said, 'oh god what have I done' and 'Yes, please, just fuck me! Fuck meee!' It was strange. Like a look of excitement and realisation. "Ok, then~" you said, and roughly pinned him down onto the bed, pushing down hard. He moaned at the sensation. "Who's my little fuck-toy, hm?" You demandingly said. "Me~! I'm your little fuck-toy!" He said, excitedly. "good." You replied.

You quickly undid your bra, and he watched patiently. "You're so beautiful." he said, which made you blush given the circumstance and situation you were in. You crawled back on top of him and put a finger under his chin. "So are you." you said before kissing him passionately. "Now, close your eyes and hold still" You said, lowering your head down to his cock. You kissed his tip, which made him whimper and raise his hand to his mouth to stop him. 

After licking the tip and decorating it with your saliva, you made you way down to his whole thing. His muffled whimpers and moans made you wet, which you liked. Eventually, after licking the whole thing and getting into every little crease and vein, you made your way back up to the tip, and widened your mouth. You took the whole thing in, moaning a little at the sensation. His dick slid to the back of your throat, in and out and in and out. 

His moaning got a little louder and he tried a little more desperately to hide it, squirming around a little and slightly thrusting his hips. His back was already arched as you sucked a little harder and faster. "mmh~M-mommy, I think I'm gonna- I- I think I'm gonna c-cum~!" 

Already? No, this can't be! You still have so much more you wanna to with him! You quickly raise your head from his dick. "ah~? W-why'd you stop?" He said whiningly, his breath still shaky. You leaned into his ear, "I can't have you cum for me yet. Listen, you have to cum when I tell you to, ok?" You half-whispered. "Ok." He said obediently. "Hmm, that's my good little slut boy~" 

He blushed. You opened the drawer next to your bed and pulled out something. "Hmm? What's that, m-mommy~?" You smiled. "This? Oh, it's just a little reward for you for being such a good boy~ now hold still for mommy~" You attached the restraints to his arms and legs. "Look at you. Such a little slut just for me~ just one last thing..." you pulled out a neck collar from the drawer and put in onto his neck. "...perfect~"

He whimpered when you pulled on the collar to kiss him once more. When you pulled away, a string of saliva hung between your mouths, tongues out. You pulled his waist towards you, "who's my adorable slut~?" He whimpered, "I'm your little slut! I'm your fuckboy! I'm yours!" You grinned in return, "good." you began stroking his cock with your hand, which made him moan, "Anngh, I'm sensiti-" you covered his mouth with your free hand, making his moans muffled. 

you stoked faster and faster, eventually at an incredible pace. His back arched as far as it could go, his muffled moans had become loud and breathy.  You could just make out what he was saying. "Y/N~ I'M- I'M GONNA CUM Y/N PLEASE- PLEASE CUM PLEASE LET ME CUM Y/N, PLEASE MOMMY PLEASE LET ME CUM MOMMY~" This turned you on, but it still wasn't enough. You stopped stroking his cock and uncovered his mouth. He was so out of breath, still whimpering and still tied up. How cute.

Once he had gotten most of his breath back, he whined, "Y/n, I was so close...!" You shook your head. "What did I tell you, sou? You can only cum when I tell you to." "B-but you were-!" "Sou, you aren't talking back to me, are you? You know, talking back to your master means you'll get a punishment~" "P-punishment?" He gulped loudly as you went through the draw below the one that had the other stuff in it. 

Souichi's mind was racing. You pulled out something he couldn't quite see and then you removed his restraints. He sighed once they had been removed and moved himself into a more comfortable position. You slid you finger into his mouth and played with his tongue for a bit, to which he moaned and whimpered at the sensation. His face was pretty much like a hentai.

You grabbed the thing you got out of the lower drawer and attached it to his face. Ah. It was a ball gag. How lovely. He licked it a bit, until he realised what it was and let out muffled moans. "Aww, cute~" You teased, "Now then, are you ready~?" You lifted your body over his and slowly lowered yourself. "He moaned at the sensation of his dick touching you, and it wasn't even inside you yet! You lowered yourself a little more and...

Next chapter. HA.