YANDERE SOUICHI X READER PART 2/2

You looked down to see that you had been tied up, for he had used his incredible bdsm skills to tie you up. You had to admit, it was kind of impressive that he'd been able to do this so fast without raising much suspicion. It was all coming to you, being alone in a dark 'abandoned' building with someone who practically stalks you... It's so obvious, you would facepalm yourself if you weren't tied up. Souichi crawled onto your lap, facing you. (I'm meant to be working on an assessment rn and here I am writing this shit)

He leaned into your neck and whispered, "The things I'm going to do for you... and all I need is your permission..." His breath on your neck made you blush, he was like a whole different person when he was alone with you. (Obviously, you're gonna consent) you had to admit, you wanted him. No more denying that you like him. 

"O-ok... but... we have to keep it a secret..." you said. He looked at you with his head tilted, pouting, kind of like a sad dog. "Hmmmm. Ok..." he said in a whiny tone, "... But you have to visit me at least once a week. I can't go that long without seeing your beautiful... soft... face~" He teased. You also wanted to see him at least once a week, so it only made sense to agree. "Ok. Deal." You said with a soft smile. "Good... now just one more thing to seal our promise." He said before leaning closer to your face and pulling you into a kiss.

Your eyes widened a little and you blushed in shock, but kissed back anyway. Gradually the kiss became more aggressive until you both pulled apart for air, a string of saliva between your mouths. He tugged on one of the ropes that were holding you and pulled you closer again, making out faster and even more aggressively. He started pushing against your body a bit, you pushed back, and without realising, you're both dry humping and making out with each other. What a dream come true.

After a while of this, (like 4-6 minutes), he started exploring your body. He pinned you and started touching you all over, staring from the top, and just as he got to your belly button, he slipped his hands down to your knees and slowly traced them upwards, before touching around your clit. (You still have pants on, he hasn't touched your actual clit yet just through your pants yk?)

You whimpered at the sudden sensation, he knows what he's doing and how to do it. "Mhh~ Souichi~" you would blurt out, to which Souichi would respond, "Shh, hush darling. Souichi's here now. You like that, don't you? My good little girl~" teasing you and arousing you further.

Eventually, you both decided to undress yourselves. Souichi undressed first, leaving him in his boxers, and then he helped undress you. "Hmmm. Oh~. Do I really have to untie my hard work? Awww! What a shame." He said, teasingly but disappointed. You felt sympathetic for him and said, "Well, I guess you could always tie me back up afterwards?" And with a few swift moves, you were no longer restrained.

"Y/nnnnnnn you're so smaarrt~" He said, and he sounded almost scary obsessive. You chuckled a little before he suddenly began to take your pants off for you, revealing your underwear. He looked up and teased, "Cute". You blushed heavily and quickly became flustered. He leaned into your ear, "Aww, fluuustereeeed~?" He teased and then giggled. "I- I- well, I-" you began to try and come up with excuses, before Souichi interrupted, "Thought soooo~".

You took off your shirt before Souichi suddenly pinned you to the wall and kissed you passionately. "Stay still~" He said in a teasing tone, and he picked up the rope that was tied to you a few moments ago. He was incredibly skilled at this because every time he tied/ untied you, he did it with incredible speed and precision. After a few quick moments, you were tied up perfectly.

"Souichi... you're amazing at th-" Souichi cut you off by kissing you passionately on the lips once more. "Shhhh. I want to get to know you better... and your body~"  He whispered into your ear. You could hear his voice vibrating against you. You blushed and whimpered a tiny bit. "I love it when you whimper~" you blushed again, heavier than a few moments ago. "So cute~!" You decided you'd fight back out of embarrassment, you reached up and pulled his hair, tilting his head back. "A-ahh~!" he moaned out, "Y/N~ ah~! Yes~!" Damn it. He likes that too. Gotta come up with something that can defeat him!! Make him flustered damnit! That's it!! His head is still tilted back, this is your chance!!

You slid your hand down his chest and touched his crotch, to which he responded, "HM-?" And then he faced towards you, blushing and flustered more than you'd ever seen before "you- you're- that's- that's my~! A-aahh~" He moaned as you touched his hard cock. He silently let you touch him, sometimes whimpering out your name, "y/n..." or, "y/n~!" Something along the lines of that. He loved your touch on his sensitive cock, you could feel him twitching here and there, or hear his sharp inhales, he was biting his lip, and his eyes were either rolling back or crossed.

--- I think I'm gonna finish this one off in the next chapter and then work on more souichi stuff. Sorry, just keeping you updated! Hope you're enjoying so far, the next part is... yep.
Until then!