2.New Home?

Second chapter

___________________________________

Kakashi's pov :

I somehow fell asleep. Yesterday? I don't know how long, I was asleep but a bit off time had definitely passed.

Then it hit me. I was by my dads dead body. He died, he killed himself.

But what happened after that? I didn't remembered.

I smelled some strange person.

No I smelled three strange persons.

But one off them somehow smelled familiar. But I didn't knew which person.

I was in the arms off the person I somehow knew.

I definitely knew that smell. But I couldn't remember to who it belonged.

I still fellt tired but still chosed to open my eyes.

I was at an unfamiliar home.

But the person who held me had long white hair and a muskular chest.

Then I remembered who that was. It was Jiji. (Jiraya)

I then said :,, Jiji. ''

It wasn't as loud as I wanted it to be. My voice sounded strained as if I had talked the entire night.

Jiraya's pov:

I was silently talking with Orochimaru and Tsunade when I heard a silent voice saying Jiji.

I instantly looked to Kashi. (Kakashi they all need a nickname)

He looked very tired and sad.

I then said :,, Good morning pup, how did ya sleep? ''

He responded with:„not so good.”

Do you remember what happened yesterday? I then asked him.

He slowly nodded yes.
And looked to the ground with a sad look in his eyes.

It broke my heart to see him so sad. And it didn't made it any better that he was sad because of Sakumo.

Kakashi I began

You will need to live with Tsunade, Orochimaru and me from now on since I'm your uncle.

He had a shocked look on his face and looked like he wanted to protest but didn't had the strength to.

I then said that it was an order from the Hokage and that he needed accept that.

He then respondent with a nod.

I then asked him if he wanted to get his stuf now or later from the Hatake compound.

And he said that he wanted to get it later. Which I could totally understand.

I wouldn't want to go instantly back to the place where my father died too.

How about we get your stuf around 4pm? How does that sound? I asked him.

And he nodded.

I then asked him if Tsunade could do a check up on him. To see if he had any injuries.

And he nodded slowly.

I think he wasn't so found of speaking after what happened.

But we will get back there soon.

Tsunade then checked him over and didn't found anything wrong with him.

She then said to me that we would need to look out if we find anything that could be caused by a trauma.