Chapter Two: That was the night

The plane had finally touched back down to the ground after a 13 hour flight from Dublin to LA when we got off the plane and got all our bags when we walked out into the shopping area we found our manager Dylan who had been in LA for the last two days making sure everything was sorted out.

"How was your flight" Dylan asked as Dean, Aaron, James and I took are turn of hugging him.

"It was the longest couple of hours of our lives" replied James as we nodded in agreement

"Well tonight were just gonna bring yee back to the hotel and you can chill, sleep or whatever just make sure you get enough slee because tomorrow moring you have a photoshot for the Glamour Kills website, then tomorrow night is the Glamour Kills start of tour party, next morning were on the road and Monday is your first show" Dylan smiled when he was done, i looked at him "Dylan, we just got off a 13 hour flight right now that is just to much information to handle" he looks back at me and smiles. We reach the carpark and put all of our suitcase's, we get into the van and Dylan started driving to the hotal, the whole way the boys talked about all the shows but for some reason all i did was start out into the street that was filled with the lights of LA. We got to the hotel and pulled all the our suitcase's out behind us, we reach the desk abd Dylan sorts everything out but because the hotel is so full with bands and crew's we end up been put in different rooms on different floors, Dean and i find out we are on floor 3 while the rest of the band and crew are on floor 5, we get to our floor and drag our bags behind us needing to sleep, I fall behind Dean as he looks for room 102, as i walk i see room 100's door swing open and two tall guys walk out laughing at something that the taller one said, the one wearing a beanie stands at the door to let me pass in the narrow hall, I look up at him and he smiles at me, he had beautiful brown eyes, amazing hair from what i could see and had amazing dress sense i stare at him for a few more seconds before putting my head down as i walked pass him but before i know it im tripping over my own feet "great now i look like a idiot" i think to myself, i then feel two hands on my hips and pull me up i look up to see the same pair of beautiful eyes i had been staring into only seconds before. " Are you okay" the beautiful eyed guy asked me, i stared at him for just one second more and knew who he was, it was Alex Gaskarth. "Are you Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low"  i shouted at him before i even knew what i was saying, he smiled at me and laughed a little to himself "Yeah i am and who might you be?" "Oh im Lora" i said shyly  "Beautiful name" i smile and put my head down " anyway are you okay" he asks again i look back up at him and see him still smiling at me "Yeah im fine just got off a 13 hour flight so im just all jet lagged and blaa" he laughed at me again and smiles "anyway i better go, i need to sleep" i tell him, i turn and start walking away "So ill see you around i guess" i hear him shout after me i turn my head "I guess you will" i say with a wink i see his smile grow even bigger i walk into the open door of room 102. I pull the bags in, dump them on the floor and close the door after me, i turn around and see Dean sitting on one of the two bed. He looked up from his phone at me " What took you so long" he asked "Dude I think i just meet Alex Gaskarth" i said still a little confused by what happened "No way, are you sure" he asked me as he jumped to his feet "Pretty Sure" i laughed "Thats awesome" i just nodded and lay on the second bed soon Dean was asleep but all i could is lie in the bed and think of what happened in the hallway. How was it a guy could be so perfect? What did he think of me? He would neve like me ! A guy like him would have a girlfriend already, i just lay there and replayed these thoughts to myself for hours.

Hey guys thanks if you have actually read this story, comment and let me know what you think thanks again, Lora <3