Chapter three: notes

You wanted to die, like literally

"I CANT BELIVE I SAID THAT!!" You scream into the pillow and kick you legs around as you roll around in your bed. Borderline crying out of embarrassment you bite the pillow as you look up from the pillow and grab your phone.

"HAHAHAH Y/N IM SORRY BUT IM NEVER LETTING YOU LIVE THAT DOWN" she's crying laughing and you watch her on FaceTime as she grabs her stomach, clearly hurting from laugh too much.

Your face goes red as you hang your head in shame and think about how the boy had reacted, clearly a bit weirded out, his friends too. You just know they think you're weird.

"I don't think I ever want to go to school again, I think I would die on the spot if I ever saw him again , I'm too embarrassed" you mutter as you stare at Sasha.

She laughs again and cups her hands together, "I bet you think he's your knight in shining armour~ Y/N has a crush on Eren!" She teases you as you starts making kissing faces at you.

You dread to think about school tomorrow, you already know Connie and Jean are going to take the piss out of you. She stops teasing you for a second and had a serious face you raise a eyebrow at the sudden change of emotion.

"On a serious note why did you say that to him, you don't even know him...or do you?" She leans her head to the side and her finger is in her mouth with a questioning look on her face.

You sigh and grab one of your plushies and hold it, " it's complicated, technically I don't know him..." you look to the side and avoid her looks as you debate if you should tell her.

"OUT WITH IT ALREADY WOMAN, YOUVE ALREADY OPENED YOUR MOUTH SO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!" She leans forward with an annoyed look on her face, you can tell if she was next to you right now she would be shaking you.

You sigh in defeat and make her promise not to tell anyone, she agrees and you open up to her and tell her about the weird dreams and feelings you have been having for ages.

She's quiet as she processes the information but looks at you in realisation, "hey now that I think about it some of the paintings you do make do look like Eren only more scruffier".

You nod your head and confirm that it is probably him, you and Sasha stay up late into the night and come up with theories on how you may know him or why you are getting these dreams.

The next day you wake up and struggle to get out of bed as you know you may see Eren today, you've decided you're way too embarrassed to be able to talk to him and you decide to try and avoid him at all costs.

You wiggle out of bed and complain to yourself about how cold it is. You do your normal routine for school and bid goodbye to your parents, making sure you grab notebook so you can theorise with Sasha again later as you try to figure out why you get these dreams.

You stroll into school and act as invisible as possible as you speed walk to your classroom. You quickly make it your classroom extra early as you wanted to make sure you don't bump into Eren or his any of his friends.

You sit down at your table and wait for Sasha, in the mean time you grab your sketchbook and start sketching. In your sketchbook you have a lot of sketches of Eren, but he looks different he looks more wild and his face has a different feel to it, like he's been through something.

Time passes and Sasha sits down next you, she laughs as she watches you close your sketchbook, clearly embarrassed she saw some of the drawings. She starts to make fun of you but is interrupted by your teacher, Mr Ackerman as he walks in and tells everyone to shut up.

Mr Ackerman was a short man and had a very tired face that was also scary, his face screamed don't fuck with me. But his hair was short and neatly done, he always dressed smart but casual and always had a cup of tea on his desk.