their minds are amazing

This is a book about writers on wattpad that really are amazing, their writing is moving, terrifying or makes you laugh so hard your on the floor nearly in tears. These amazing writers will be added to this book one by one but first here's a writer who is the one who makes you laugh with all the heavy sarcasm and worry as her characters go through pain both emotinally and physically the writer for this chapter is an amazing writer who lets her true feelings drip into the story but doesnt pour her heart out which leaves us wanting so much more, who also is an amazing book cover designer and she is

blackrose54, please check out her stories if you havent already.

1. What inspired you to write ?

I've always like reading and writing. It's good been able to create characters that you can relate to and put your heart and soul into

2. Do you know what is going to happen in your stories or do you just write as it comes to you ?

Before I start writing a story, I have a few loose ideas that I tie together to create a decent plot. Like in the Tic-Tac-Toe Killer, I have to know where I'm going with it, in case I give away a piece of information before I should. Whereas in the Dead World I Live In, I just write whatever comes to me.

3. How do you come up with you titles ?

Titles are generally the first thing I think of before I start writing. I get an idea, think of a title, make a cover and then I start to write it!

4a. Are your characters inspired by friends, family or celebrities ?

My characters are figments of my imagination, but sometimes I base them on my friends. Like Kain (Dead World), anyone who's read my authors note knows that he's based on a boy that I know, and kinda like *blush*

4b. Who is this boy, how do you know him ?!

How I know him I can't reveal, but he's popular and kinda weird. He's really funny and kinda sweet. Sometimes. He thinks he's god, which is really funny. God, I sound like such a stalker.......LOL.

writers note to blackrose54 :

We understand, wattpad's mostly a world to escape into what's the fun if real life is revealed ? you dont sound like a stalker just a typical girl who likes a boy.

5.what is your favourite story you have wrote ?

My favourite story would either have to be Dead world, or TTT Killer, because of the plots and characters.

6. Who is your favourite author on wattpad ?

Lot's of awesome authors on wattpad, but my favourite authors are racingheart and PandorE. I love the Catacheresis by PandorE, and 13 letters to cupid by racingheart. I love other authors and stories too, but those are my favourite!

7. Do you start with a title or a story line ?

Depends, I get a lot of ideas. Some of them I write if there good enough. TTT was the title idea, but Devil in Me was a line starter.

8. What personality in a character do you like the best ?

For me, the most important characteristic is being able to stand up for yourself. Other important ones are sarcasm, a good sense of humour, and that obsessive teen girl crush!

isn't she amazing ? So this boy seems interesting, the root of Jenn and Hunter, Ava and Chase, but then she says Kane is based on a real life boy she likes. Is there a love triangle going on in real life, will us readers and fans ever really know ?