Prolonge

Noah Stilinski sighed it had been three years since Stiles and Aster disappeared

Noah Stilinski sighed it had been three years since Stiles and Aster disappeared. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't find them.

He contacted the FBI as well but after a week of investigation when nothing turned up they said that the young couple had eloped together.

But no one believed it, why would they elope together? They had no reason to. Everyone knew they were together everyone knew they would end up getting married, and no one would object.

So why would they run away?

They didn't run away No they were kidnapped. They were all sure of it.

Noah just hopped he would find them again.
Find his daughter again.

Just then a bright light swallowed him.

The Pack were at Scott's house trying to figure out where Stiles and Aster were, and who had them. The two had always been there for them and they would be damned if they let anything happen to them.

Lydia stayed silent, how was she supposed to tell them that she had a dream in which Aster was begging Stiles to kill him.
And when Stiles refused he killed himself.
No.
It wasn't real.
She refused to believe it.
But it felt so real.
It was real.
She was a banshee after all.

Just then a light swallowed Scott, Lydia, Malia, Issac, Liam, Mason, Kira, Jackson, Ethan, and Derek.

Mellissa sighed softly as she typed on her computer.
Three years since she had lost the girl who was like a daughter to her. Three years since she lost the boy who was going to be her future son in law. Three years since she lost two of the kids she loved with her whole heart.

Just then a light swallowed her.

The Demigods looked towards the numerous amount of WICKD victims they found on the island.
As they rushed around and helped all of them.

The seven, well five at the moment, Nico, Will, and Thalia all rushed around to look for Percy, well Stiles, and Aster.

And then they did, she was standing their her shoulders tense, along with a couple of other kids, she was glaring at them, she looked oddly healthy.