O0o

"What the hell!"

"What the hell!"

"Thomas!"

"I'm fine!"

"Stiles!"

"You're fine!"

"Stay back!"

"You're pregnant!"

"I'm gonna kill the father!"

"Does Aster know."

"Shut it!" It was Stiles well Thomas.

Everyone grew silent.

"Ok thank you." Stiles said with a sarcastic smile, "Now where the hell are we?"

"We- we don't know." Scroll said stepping forward ready to hug the girl.

"Stay back." Hiss Minho.

Scott frowned. "Stiles who are they?"

"I'm Thomas. I'm guessing I used to know you?" She said nervously.

Scott frowned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Issac yelled the panic evident in his voice.

"I- We all," Stiles pointed at a small group of people, "We don't exactly remember anything from our past."

"Ok. Ok." Whispered Malia, "we we are you friends! Practically family. And why- why is your belly so..."

Stiles blinked, "we'll- I." She let out a nervous laugh which almost was a sob in the end.

"You're going to be a mom? My daughter is going to be a mother?! I'm going to be a grandfather? Who-"

Stiles blinked at the man and smiled nervously, she exchanged looks with the others.

"Who's the father!" Questioned Liam almost jumping.

"Wait does Aster know?" Scott questioned, "wait was he ever with you or...?"

"He- does not." Piper said, "He was with them but- he died before Stiles- Thomas found out."

"No." Whispered The Pack members.

Mellissa had tears in her eyes, "have- have you had a proper check up? Stiles let me do it."

Thomas just blinked at her, "it's Thomas. My name."

"That's the name those people gave you?" Questioned Lydia.

"Yes..." said Frypan with a frown.

"Ok."

"I haven't. Maybe we should do it later..." Thomas questioned.

Melissa was about to answer when a bright light dropped a blond down on the floor.

"Not Cool! You were supposed to take me to her! Not here!" He yelled at No one.

Piper, Jason and Leo got serious flashbacks.

"Newt!" Yelled The gladers.

"Aster!" Yelled the demigods and Beacon Hill residents.

The blond froze his eyes landing on all of them.

"Hey guys." He whispered nervously, "where's where's Thomas? Is she ok."

"You're dead." Minho snapped stepping forward.

Newt well Aster gulped.

"You were alive! But you. Oh my god what is wrong with you!" Yelled Brenda.

"I - it wasn't I was with Hades!" He yelled stepping up, trying to catch Thomas well Stiles eyes.

"My father had you?" Nico questioned.

"Yes. He gave me all my memories back. And everything..." Aster said.

"Where's - where's Thomas."

The gladers exchanged looks then parted, and there stood Thomas, Aster stared at her, oh gods she looked so beautiful, her belly was swollen and she stared at him.

"Stiles- Thomas." He whispered.

"Hey."

"Hi!"

Thomas shook her head stepping back, as he stepped forward.

"Tommy." Whispered Newt, well Aspen in desperation, "I oh Gods how long was I."

"Eight and a half months." Stiles said flatly.

He stepped forward and flung his arms around the girl making sure not to squeeze her stomach, "I'm sorry I'm so sorry, if I knew I would have come sooner! I would have threatened him! That asshole."

Thomas didn't reply, nor did she return the hug.

"I'm so sorry."

A sob escaped her lips, as she hugged him tightly "please don't leave me again. I can't."

The two stood there sobbing for a while.