let's fight

See I am not crying about my cousin who died I'm not I'm happy i don't really give a shit about anything I only thing I hate it when the ice from the rink was being removed I fucking hate it now I have to fucking wait for 180 fucking days until it returns I don't fucking like it at all I just fucking don't I fucking really don't like it town of Rocanville if you are around come out and let's fight for the outdoor Rink I have RCMP police officers standing around I am waiting for your next attack on me so if you want to fucking attack me go ahead and do it I'm really for it I don't fucking care if you are not around I'll find you and do you think you can hide from me I'll make sure you don't get away from me and see this behind me is the RCMP police officers waiting to arrest you y because I am here to buy this outdoor Rink from you when you sell it to me for 5.9 million dollars you are not stopping me from buying the outdoor Rink I'll buy the ice plant from you and then see what happens after I buy the outdoor Rink you may not have any weapons like me but I got something you don't have town of Rocanville so I leave you this question will you or will you not sell me the ice plant? if you don't your going behind bars until your death I'm turning The whole town of Rocanville and I will put my events in it therefore I am a native person and I will buy the outdoor Rink if you want to sell me the outdoor Rink do it or are you just bunch of ass holes?