Look at me the same

༺𓆉༻

...„Yes, see you then" I left the room and walked to my dorm...

Y/n pov:
I was fidgeting with my fingers while I was telling Enid about Frump. „No. Way." She gasped at all that I told her. „Mhm" I nodded and she puts her hand over her mouth. "And she really asked you to come to her dorm" I nodded again. "Either she's gonna kill you orr.."

"Or what ?" I asked her worried. "No, I don't know anything else I just didn't want to scare you" She shrugged. "Thank you Enid, it would be so much better if she'd kill me" I said sarcastically. I pulled out my phone and grew anxious as I looked at the time „Shit I have to go" I stood up and left our dorm. „Good luckkk" Enid called after me.

I speed walked down the corridor and didn't pay any attention to the people around me, until.. I bumped into someone, again. „Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you" I quickly apologized.

„That's alright darling, but why are you in such a hurry?" I looked up and faced the one and only miss Weems „Oh actually, miss Frump offered to help me study for a test at her dorm" I told her. The womans eyes widened „Oh did she?" She asked somehow.. jealous? „Yes is that not allowed?" I asked carefully.

„No no, you go. I don't want you failing class darling" She laughed it off and walked away. I finally found Frumps dorm and took a deep breath before knocking three times.

Of course, I didn't forget what she did, but I don't wanna fight with her. This woman does something to me I can't describe so I will just keep being nice until she finally fucking likes me.

She opened the door and smirked when she saw me „Miss L/n, come in" She stepped aside and I walked in while admiring her room, taking every single detail in. „I love your room, miss Frump" „Why thank you miss L/n" I smiled at her and waited for her to tell me where to sit. She walked over to her desk and pulled the chair out. „You can sit here dear" I nodded and sat myself on the chair, while she sat on the edge of the desk. My cheeks became a deep red at how hot she looked right now.

„So with what do you need help with?" I handed her the worksheets that I took with me and showed her „I see" While she looked at one of the papers, she got herself a pen and placed the paper on her thigh. She started explaining it to me and then asked me to try it alone.
I nodded and reached my hands out to grab the paper, but she innocently held the corners so I couldn't get it off of her thigh. She smirked and handed me the pen which I took. I looked down at the worksheet and was thanking god at this point, that my bangs were covering my whole face, including my bright red cheeks.

It took me not to long to solve the task, but it was quite hard to keep concentrated because I felt how Frumps eyes burned into my skull. She hummed to herself once I laid the pen down and took a look over the paper „Yes that's right, go to the next paper darling" I grabbed one of the other worksheets that were placed on her desk and took the pen again. As I looked down on the papers while trying to focus, I got interrupted by Frump clicking her tongue. „That is not where I want you having the paper darling" She reminded me while patting her thigh. Completely ignoring her wishes, I continued writing and solving what was in front of me. Suddenly, she harshly grabbed the paper and placed it back on her thigh „What did I say brat?" She hissed at me „I'm sorry miss Frump"

What does she want from me? First she hates and hits me, now she's trying to 'Make it up' without making it up.

Once I was finished again, I let the pen drop onto the desk and handed her the paper. She scanned her eyes over it and nodded pleased. „Good girl" She praised, making me blush. „Now do you need help with anything else or do you think we're done?" She asked, while starting to stroke my hair since my head was right in front of her lap. „No actually not, you helped me a lot tho thank you very much" She nodded and smiled at me „Off you go then" She guided me to her door and closed it after I went out.

Morticia pov:
This girl is falling for my plan so perfectly, I don't even need to do something. As if I would actually like her, pathetic.

I walked to my bed and sat down, taking a deep breath. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that I received a message from my beloved ex.

Cara mia 💋
Morticia come to my office immediately after you're finished with miss L/n -send 16.58

Without responding I turned off my phone and left my dorm. My heels clicking along the corridor as I made my way to Larissa. Not caring to knock, I barged in her office causing her to dead stare at me. I returned the look and stared in her eyes that were filled with jealousy. „What is it cara mia, why should I come here?" I walked to her desk and leaned against it „Don't act stupid Morticia, I'm tired of your games" „What games? I was simply helping her study for a test"

„Why? I thought you hated her so much" She snapped „You know how I am, I just couldn't stand to see her with you"

„Morticia she is my student, what the fuck do you think would happen"

Weems pov:
„Don't you see it? She looks at you the way that I do, She checks you out every time she gets the chance to and she's blushing over everything you say"

„Are you jealous?" I asked her smirking „Over that brat?" She scoffed „Morticia stop it" „Why?" She came close to my body and looked up in my eyes.

„Should I be jealous, Larissa?"

I thought about what to say, I mean, should she?

„No of course not" I gave in „I don't believe you" Tears started welling in my eyes from the disbelief over my own feelings „THEN DONT BELIVE ME I DONT CARE" I shouted before turning around with my back facing Morticia.

„Larissa don't lie to yourself" I heard the tone in her voice, she was also fighting back tears „I see the way you're looking at her" She stated "I'm not looking at her in any way"

"Larissa.." Her voice became quiet and soft.

"I just wish you would look at me the same"

I couldn't help the sob that I let out and she pressed a gentle kiss on my cheek "Think about your feelings darling" She whispered against my forehead.

I didn't need to because she was right, with everything.

I have two weeks break from school now and im so fuckin bored

Also, my gorgeous friend m1lfl0verrrrrr just ended one of her stories, so check them out

Word count: 1240