imagine for charlene

requested by bbychandler ! I hope you like💞

WARNING THIS CONTAINS SMUT
------------------------------------------------------

their lips pressed together tightly as another passionate yet quick kiss was shared. Their hushed lips telling lies to one another and the taste of desperation and lust.

His hands grabbed at the clothing he could, ripping it from her body. Her beautiful tan skin but it was only fair, he was stood there in nothing but his own flesh and bones. And still he felt the need to love and protect her from all the harms of the world. To make sure she'd always be fine, to make her feel loved and wanted, to finally call her his but he knew he couldn't. She belonged to someone else now and there was nothing he could do except enjoy these moments even more.

He leant forward grabbing ahold of the small silver packet, rolling it down his manhood before gently pushing inside of her. Her warmth, inviting him in happily. She felt as if this was wrong and it was, so wrong. He was her boyfriends best friend but she was in love with him, he was practically her everything yet she was scared, scared that he'd leave her, scared for her humanity with him and scared for what Mike(random nane) would do if he was to find out.

Those thoughts soon left both their heads as moans and pants filled the room, bouncing off the four walls. she felt safe with him, the feeling of him inside her & the feeling of his arms wrapped around her. He felt like he needed to keep he safe, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around her. "C-carl"

The sound of his name escaped her lips and her legs shook, realising himself into the condom as she did the same but over his shaft and still after their intermate(can't spell) moment, she felt safe and he finally felt complete.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm vvv bad at smut as you can tell haha. Sorry it took so long and sorry its sucky, i hope you enjoy it. Love you all!! - a💗xx