Chapter One

Lately, many people in the school have been receiving messages on their phones. To summarise what it was about, those who received messages on their phones were those that had a person crushing on them.

Every day, the person would get to ask one question about the person liking them or get a clue about them. But in return, they have to do some tasks.

Only one guess or confirmation can be made. If you get it right, the system will congratulate you. If you guess wrongly, the system will automatically delete itself from your phone and you can never find the conversations again.

Many people including Haerin received a message and now Haerin wants to figure out, who her mysterious admirer is.

+
"Bro, C'mon show me the message too! I'm so curious who would like you," Haerin rolled her eyes at Hanni but still showed her the message.

Hanni nodded her head in astonishment, showing the rest of the group the message, "Wow. Kang Haerin want me to block the message for you?" Hyein chuckled, and the rest burst into laughter.

Haerin was known in the group to not date anyone or even "like" someone. She felt like it was a constant waste of time and energy.

Haerin looked at the message again, "Actually...no," Danielle choked on her drink and coughed furiously.

"I want to find out who likes me, like I'm actually curious," Haerin turned her phone off to see a whole group of confused and shocked faces, and Danielle thanking Hyein for passing her some tissue.

Hyein patted Danielle on her back, "Well, we can help you I guess...but I heard from a lot of people that it isn't easy to find out who it is. Like Yunjin, she told me she had a feeling it was Emily but it turned out to be Kazuha. And she only found out because Kazuha confessed to her," There was slight negativity in Hyein's voice that made Haerin confused.

"If you really want to I guess we can all find out together," Hanni suggested.

Haerin nodded her head and typed in her first reply.

SYSTEM: LOVE MESSENGER

TO KANG HAERIN:
Hi! Welcome to the love messenger 💗
You have received this message because someone is crushing on you :D If you would
like to find out who it is please reply this message! If not just press the delete button and I will delete myself >-<

Haerini:
Hi, I would like to find out more :)

Love messenger💗:
Welcome to the Love Messenger where
you find out which little heart is beating fast for you 💓 Your first task for today is very easy, ask anyone with black hair out on a date.

*IT CANNOT BE SOMEONE YOU WENT OUT WITH DURING THIS MONTH*

Love messenger💗:
Once you are done, take a picture and you'll go on to the next segment. You have 24 HOURS to do this, wishing you luck 🍀

"Oh, I have to ask someone out," The entire group screamed when they heard that, causing the people in the café to all stare at them for a few seconds.

Hyein mouthed a few words of apologies before they all went back to their own business, "Guys be more quiet okay!"

"Ask someone with black hair out on a date, that's me!" Minji raised her hand excitedly.

Haerin smacked her forehead, "Read the sentence below?"

Minji mounted an 'O' after realising that they were all out here now at a café. Hanni suddenly slammed the table causing there to be a loud bang again. She awkwardly laughed it off as she told the group her idea.

"I have an idea. Today is the 1st of July. Technically since Y/n isn't here with us because she is at swimming training, she hasn't gone out with you yet this month. So you can ask her out!" Hyein and Minji applauded for the sudden smartness Hanni had in her.

Haerin didn't say anything and called Y/n's number.

"Hello?"

"It's me Haerin,"

"Oh Haerinie, what's up?" 

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Before Haerin could say anything more, she heard a loud thud followed by some voices.

"Um...Y/n you good?"

"Sorry I fell down, what did you say again?"

"Come to my house after training today,"

"Huh okay. I gotta go, coach is calling me,"

With that, Haerin manged to get a date successfully.

Minji excitedly looked at Haerin, "It's done?" Haerin nodded her head as the whole group celebrated.

"One step closer, to finding out who likes me,"
Haerin thought to herself