PART 17 - MINE?

RUBY

As soon as the door is closed, Dax slams me up against it as he kisses me frantically whilst his large hands roam under the long t-shirt of his that I'm still wearing.  Running my fingernails down his bare back, I grin between kisses at the growl that rumbles from his chest. I know he likes it rough. I know he won't be gentle with me.

"What is this place?" I murmur against his lips but get no response as Dax crushes his lips onto mine once again making me whimper a little at the force.

I run my hands around his face and push him back breathlessly as he gives me a heated looks that makes my core ache from the intensity.

"It appears you can't keep your hands to yourself, Gamma." I pant as a smirk blossom on his lips, and I shake my head at him giggling.

"I want you all to myself." Dax whispers mischievously, his silver wolf eyes swirl momentarily as my wolf is only too happy to smile right back at him.

"What do you have on underneath here, I want this off." Dax growls as his hands go to the hem of my top and he slides it up and over my body before I even get chance to open my mouth.

"Fucking hell." Dax says in a voice almost as if pained before he steps away from me and looks over my body slowly and hungrily.

I'm still wearing the new underwear set that Astrid gave me, as my dress had spaghetti straps, I opted for a strapless push up French lace set and by the hypnotized look on Dax's face, I know I chose well.

I bite my lip trying to hide my smile at Dax's reaction until his dark eyes fix back onto mine and I see his eyes are almost black they're so filled with lust making a small tremor of nerves and excitement run down my spine.

"Turn." Dax growls.

This is the only wolf I'll allow to command me like this. I actually love it when he talks to me this way in the bedroom. As I slowly turn, I clamp my legs together because how Dax is talking and looking at me makes me feel like the sexiest, she-wolf alive.

" Fuck. Me. That ass." Dax groans as I turn my back to him as ordered.

I'm about to spin back. When Dax swiftly moves up behind me and cages me in with his long arms either side of me and pushes me up against the door. His lips are so close to the back of neck, I can feel his breath on my skin and my whole body covers in goosebumps in an instant. Dax removes one hand from the door and runs his knuckle down my back making me suck in a gasp of air.

"You look spectacular Small's, but this needs to come off before I tear it." Dax growls quietly in my ear as I feel him unclips my bra and it drops from my body letting my breasts bounce free.

"Dax." I gasp, as my core floods and my nipples harden, I then press my palms to the door in front of me for support.

But Dax says nothing, he still has one arm caging me in as his other hand now slides around on my stomach and pulls me close to his body. His hard cock takes me by surprise as he nestles it right up against my ass and I give out a small hum with how it feels.

He's so big and thick, how will it ever fit inside?

Dax slides his tongue and lips against my neck and starts to give me skin skip, it's like he has a fucking guidebook to my body he knows how to work me so well.

"I take it you like this. I asked Astrid to choose me a set that would bring a wolf to his knees." I whisper breathlessly.

A low rumble vibrates in Dax's chests as he nips at me ear lobe. "Then I better not disappoint."

Before I know what's happening, Dax spins me around and drops to his knees. His eyes never leaving mine as he yanks one of my thighs up and over his shoulders before he rips my panties to the side and clamps his mouth onto my core.