Chapter 32

FINAL CHAPTER! ;-; See the end of chapter for more notes!

--

Eren's POV:

"Armin, where are you going?" I asked my short best friend. He looked up at me with his large blue eyes. He was sitting on the ground, packing his suitcase. "Are you moving or something? Please don't tell me that you're moving,"

He laughed as he stood up, brushing himself off even though he was only sitting on carpet. He smiled at me as he zipped the suitcase closed and then looked back at me.

"Is it seriously time for you to go to that stupid camp again?" I asked with a whine. I hated when he went to this camp. It sucked because I had nothing to do. Mikasa even went with him. Even though we weren't even friends it still sucked and I had no one to hang out with because I had no other friends, my mom not included.

"You should seriously just come with us. We could sneak you into a suitcase because you're so skinny. I'm sure that Mikasa would be down with it. What do you usually do when I go to camp?"

I stayed silent for a moment, scuffing the ground with my toe. "Wait for you to get back," I answered shamefully.

"Eren, we're fifteen. There has to be something else you do other than sit around and mope about me being gone. You could come and meet lots of new people. There's this girl Petra that goes. She's a couple years older than us and she hangs with Levi and Erwin and Hanji, the trio that's like two years older than us, but she's super nice and I think that you would really like her."

I eyed him and his posture as he talked about this infamously known trio. "Erwin? That one guy that I always saw with hearts around his name? That Erwin? Wasn't that the guy I heard Mikasa complaining about his eyebrows?" I asked with an amused smile.

"W --what? N --no. I don't know him. Well like I do, but only his name. It's not like I talk to him or anything, but --anyway, Petra. You would really like her and I'm sure that she would really like her. From what I hear, there's a friend that she had and that friend sounds a lot like you," He wheeled his suitcase out the door of his bedroom and I followed.

"You're comparing me to a girl?" Dude, why? I told you that I'm not going," He sighed and shook his head, rolling his suitcase up next to the door before turning to me.

"C'mon Eren," He started to beg. "I thought that we were best friends,"

"We are."

"Well?" He threw his hands in the air, giving me a face of mixed emotions. "Why won't you go with me? We literally have this conversation like every year since I've started going. You're just being a butt," He crossed his arms.

"And you're just being a child," I responded as I turned away, heading in the direction of his kitchen. I opened the fridge, grabbing a water before turning back to see that he had followed me and now stood in the doorway.

He stared at me while I drank my water, a silence filling the atmosphere. "But Eren --"

"Jesus Armin, no. Please. No. I am not an outdoors person," He scoffed, giving me a incredulous look.

"Eren, you tan like the sun freaking pukes on you every time we're outside, you love to run, soccer is your favorite sport--"

"I didn't ask for you to quote everything wrong with my life," I stated back with a snarky laugh. "I mean sure I love soccer, I also love watching it with my best friends. I'm sure you've met them. Their names are couch, chips, and A.C. The last one is my favorite to be honest," I held back a laugh as I drank my water.