Chapter 10

Levi's POV:

I watched angrily while Eren walked out with Carissa. I sat back down avoiding the eyes from the people who sat at my table.

"What's that about?" Hanji spoke up, looking in the direction that Eren and Carissa disappeared to. I didn't answer her question but instead listened as people started chattering about what just happened. What would you expect? A newbie like Eren walking out with the most popular girl in camp, there were bound to be rumors. Everyone knew that Carissa was apparently 'madly in love with me' and they somewhat felt sorry for me.

The event that had happened last night between Eren and Sage had already been spread around, some people twisting it in their own way. So by this morning every single person knew about that, and they also knew that I had walked away from it as well. No one knew about the kiss between Carissa and I, but I did plan on telling Erwin.

"-Why would she take him out there? Maybe she's jealous?" I tuned back in on Hanji.

"Shut it shitty glasses. Stop trying to spread rumors"

"Oh c'mon Levi. You're no fun. How do you expect-" She stopped her eyes, and everyone else's turned to the front of the room. I followed their gazes where Eren entered the room, a big red hand print on the side of his face. His eyes met mine and stayed there before ducking his head and walking quickly to his friends. Once he sat, everyone went back to their original places and I watched as Mikasa grabbed his face and examined the hand print before standing up yelling something about killing a bitch. She ran out, Eren and Armin following behind trying to stop her rampage.

Annie sighed and stood up "I'll go calm her down" She walked out calmly and I found myself and Erwin standing up. Hanji looked between us and was quick to take action. "Don't worry!" She said, "I got this!" She ran after them and me and Erwin walked out in the opposite direction. We stopped at a place where me, Erwin, and Hanji used to hang out when we were younger and had Petra with us.

We were both silent for a few minutes, enjoying the breeze. "So you and Armin huh?" I asked and Erwin's eyebrows shot up.

"W-What? N-n-no. Psh... w-why would you-"

"No bothering hiding it eyebrows. It's quite obvious. Everyone knows" I said in a bored tone, not looking at him to know his face was pink. "Well then what about you Eren?" He asked. I found myself surprised by this question.

"There's nothing" I said after a moment to think. He scoffed and I looked up at him, sending him a glare as well. "Everyone knows that there's something between you and Jaeger"

"Shitwin, he doesn't like me. Especially not after that kiss he had with that one girl, what was her name Page?"

"Sage?" He corrected me and I rolled my eyes. "Levi, you didn't see the end of it-"

"Because I was too busy trying to keep Carissa from shoving her damn tongue down my throat" I snapped and he looked at me. I sighed and looked forward. I told him everything that happened between me and Carissa that night, well besides the answer to the question she asked.

"Why do you care so much for him? I mean I thought he was just some stupid brat to you. So why?" Erwin asked.

"Because... I... I'm not sure" I finally admitted once I had found my words. I never struggled with words because I hardly used them. Usually I used my hands to solve my problems. I can't tell you how many times I've almost strangled Hanji. "He's just... different, in a good way. I thought I was feeling this way only because-as much as I hate to admit it, even you Eyebrows- he's greatly attractive. But... whenever he was with that girl, I always felt a weird feeling tug at my chest" Well that was harder than I thought it would be.