Backstreet

After everything that went down i backed off and didnt wanna be in the mix much, i havent spoken to amber or her boyfriend in a couple weeks. shes tried making conversation but i just havent been up to talking, i just feel so embarrassed about how i kind of blacked out on her boyfriend i knew he was only trying to help it was just a lot going on in that moment. ive texted them seperately telling them how i felt and how sorry i was amber said he forgave me but doesnt want to be around me anymore, and i completely get it. "niko you cant keep being sad about this baby." says amber as she walks into the living room, i was laying on the couch with a cover over my head. "i definitely can i made an ass outta myself and now no one wants to be around me." i said peeking from under the cover she shook her head bending down pulling the cover back putting it on a chair. "im not saying stop reflecting but you gotta atleast move around and eat, please dont waste away over bullshit." i covered my face with my hands and let out a loud sigh. "why should i, what the fuck is the point when everyone i try to care about leaves." she looked at me and slapped my forehead making me flinch. "you have a daughter stop being stupid, get the fuck up and go take care of yourself she comes back today." how did i forget that... i stand up and dust myself off heading towards the bathroombut i hear amber clear her thoat "oh and tell zeon stop leaving letters on your bedroom window it looks crazy." she giggled as she went to the kitchen. hes been leaving letters at my window? i go to my room to get my clothes ready for my shower and check my window and i see it just filled with letters tucked into the seal not even letting it close fully. "that boy is crazy." i shake my head grabbing every letter and putting them on my bed side dresser. i grab some sweats and a loose fitted croptop and head to the bathroom.