what's begun??? also lemon 🍋

She stared at him in confusion but he knew what was happening, orochimaru edges closer to the girl.  Trapping her under him Sasuke scoffs, "since you're both doing more baby magic stuff or whatever I'm going to be outside to try and ignore the moaning..." Orochimaru smirks mischievously grabbing the girl by her chin tilting it backwards a tiny bit.  Looking over at the boy he grins as Sasuke walks out of the room and stepped outside.  Orochimaru gently rubs circles on her bottom earning soft light whines. 

"Your flower has blossomed so divinely and its so drenched with the sweet scent of delicious juices a man could ever want..." He moves her shorts and panties aside looking at her fully drenched pussy lips again.  Sticking his tongue out he licks it so very slowly gently moving the clit in circles second he kisses the folds in a gentle way teasing the woman as her light moans start to get loud a tiny bit.  'your flower holds my seeds inside I'll keep eating you out and when the day comes our children all come out slithering I will be there to see them come out...' his tongue extended and enters her hole spreading her lips apart at the bottom. 

He moves his tongue inside earning the girl to moan even more trembling in delight she slowly takes her top off.  Orochimaru took this even deeper moving his tongue out slowly having her juices trinkle on his wet muscle.  The tip of his tongue touches her clitoris moving it very slowly gently taking his bottoms off the tip of his cock is throbbing again.  "Ride me ...." He leans over and whispers in her ear gently pinching the nipple.  Laying down on his back he can see his precum and his veins popping out the girl listened to him placing her pussy on top of his cock. 

Gripping the couch with both hands he watches her slowly fit his entire length inside.  The wetness and warmness of walls wrapping around his size gripping her ass cheeks in both hands he couldn't help it as she slowly turns around and starts moving her hip.  It's slowly getting hot he can feel it even off of her "orochimaru....you feel so good...." "Yes y/n...fuck" he lightly whispered biting his lower lip feeling her body move in a way sends his cock throbbing even more he wanted more.  Lightly playing with the girl's pussy lips and clit he spreads them open even more using his chakra to slip a little snake inside her walls lightly grabbing her throat he suddenly switches places growing taller alongside his cock which is now sticking out.  The little snake slithers out covered in her juices. 

Bending over his long tongue sticks out slowly entering her mouth but not all the way.  Moving his hips at medium pace he can feel her body convulsing in ecstasy.  "Yes orochimaru....more please.." she lightly squeaks begging him to keep going, moving so fast and gently he tilted his head back groaning in ecstasy.  Moving her clit even faster she starts squirting even more he pulls out watching his seeds inside dribble inside deeper.  Looking back at her clit he kept going in all directions watching how much violent trembles were coming out he couldn't help it anymore sucking her pussy he inserted his tongue again dominantly eating her out violently going even faster she bucks her hips wanting more.  Slowly taking his tongue out again he made sure it goes back in fast and repeats the process. 

"Yes..yes aah ~...keep going I'm about to c-" "your sweet moans and lips are mine alone y/n" "orochi- I'm about to hah ahh yes right there" he keeps hitting her g-spot as well as inserting his fingers under his tongue pumping at a very slow motion.  Her chest rises and falls breathing unsteady, sucking again her legs become numb.  After several knots forming and so much pussy juice and cum were coming out he kept going until his cock became stiff.  Pulling out slowly he fingers her pussy even more her cries and screams of pleasure filled the room. Orochimaru uses his other hand and savagely attacked her clit again that was already swollen from him sucking it.  She squirts again for the twentieth time pulling his fingers out gently he pulls them upward to see her juices coated his hand.  Kissing her lips softly again he lifted her bottom up placing her lower half upon his lap entering her bottom he bucks his hip thrusting a few more times until he had enough and picked up his speed holding her wiggling body tighter rubbing her already pink folds in a fast motion. 

His speed subsides and pulls out finally having the girl in a panting mess.  Licking her ear softly he lowly spoke these seductive words.  "Be ready when I return soon I'll make sure to have you in such a bigger mess than this...." He Hums very lowly as his check vibrated against her back. 

Carrying her fully naked form back to her room he lays her down as she then passes out.  Her clit twitching in such a ferociously way that he has done kissing her lower back gently he gets dressed again and places his palm upon her stomach feeling his seeds moving inside her ovary.  Calling out his python it slithers out of his sleeve from his body of course.  "Make sure nobody is to harm y/n or my children...kill whoever if you must the only people allowed near her are me, Sasuke, and Karin and the other two of course..." The python listens to his command. 

Afterward it curled up on top of the girls body protecting the fetuses inside.  Orochimaru then leaves her naked body in the moonlight under his python.