0.5

Mazeki's Apartment, Mid Morning

THE SUN BROKE through the different gaps between the curtains, reviving the Apartment from its nearly dead State. The sun momentarily Blinded Davina, however needing only to shy her eyes away for a moment, the teenage witch was immediately back on trying to focus her energy onto Mazeki's Location. Her hands were extended perfectly into the ray of sun, a bulky ring with a blue stone sat in her left palm, and the necklace she had received from Mazeki hung off of her right hand. Below a still unmoving bowl of water sat an inch from her knees.

Jasper hid precariously within the doorway leading towards the dearly departeds room, his back covered in a low chill as though puncturing a seal between the seasons for entering a space he wasn't meant to be. However he didn't dare move, not even breathing to heavy in fear he'd somehow land in one of the two beams of light that had trapped him in this very spot.

His eyes slid nervously over Davina's slightly shaky figure, watching closely at the way she sucked air in so harshly between her words, or the way her fingers tensed every so often around the pieces of jewelry. Every time, the air would change, growing them closer to an answer only to be shut down so cruelly sinking them farther into the deep grasps of fear and nerves clawing at them both.

A thin layer of sweat had begun to transpire slickly over Davina's olive skin, and her mouth had grown dry so long ago from the repetition of her own voice. Pins and needles ran over every nerve of her body, hot and cold flashes transpiring every time she grew close, only for her to be knocked back ten steps from the cloaking spell.

"Do you even know what your doing?" Jasper finally spoke aloud, his body vibrating with different kinds of nerves as he looked between the light he was squished between.

She didn't answer, her body convulsing tightly once more as she grew close to touching the spell Mazeki had locked herself with. It was delicate to any force, easily getting away its threats while remaining strongly tied to its occupants. She desperately desired to break it, to free her location completely. But with more time came more chances to realize that wasn't possible, the spell was potent to something Davina didn't have. She merely needed to puncture it, recover a location of any sort to start with.

Feeling her hands prick with hot and cold, she let her fingers give out so that the necklace and ring would drop easily from her bare palms. They sped down quickly, splashing through the surface of the still water and creating currents as they did so. The words continued to slip from her lips, a mix of gibberish to her companies ears as she patiently pressed her hand farther into the invisible barrier.

"Faire apparaître l'emplacement, briser le sceau, à travers le sang et l'eau, le feu et la glace. amenez désormais les allées et venues, peu importe la conséquence." With each lisp and swivel of her tongue, her fingers grew hotter from the sun, the cold swiped away and retaliated with as warmth of pain that were just nearly unbearable.

The brunette nearly retreated her hands, but as soon as the thought crossed her adolescent mind she was braved with the images of beautiful clear skies, dark huge green trees that were in full bloom, and the smell of smoke filling her senses. Their was mix's of laughter and howls surrounding her, mixing in with the sway of the wind passing through the trees.

She repeatedly blinked, looking around rapidly in fear that her short grasp in this vision would dwindle quickly. Her eyes scanned quickly, the sun blinding her sights as she turned her head in quick motions, her breathing was rapid to the point she couldn't hear anything else beyond it. She felt her grasps on this place loosening, and her Hope dwindled with it.

Though as the world became spotty, holes opening up and slowly taking pieces of her with it, her eyes scoped to the sight of a dark haired male with his arms tucked around a blonde woman, two men trailed after him as he walked. Davina peered closer, and with her last second only just caught the beautiful sight of her adopted mothers unconscious face.