Weekend After

******Weekend After *******

******
Weekend After
*******

Maya was laying in the hospital bed. Her mind not being able to stop thinking even though her body still needed rest. It seemed like all Maya could do was sleep or think about the other night. It definitely goes downs in a list of traumatic nights she has experienced.

Flashes of that night were cycling in her head.

"I'm the alpha, now"

Derek's eyes glowed a bright piercing red color.

She thought of Peters death.

"But that girl Derek she will destroy all of yo-"

Derek had slashed his throat with his claws before he could finish.

Kates death.

Kate had just fell to the ground. Peter had slashed her neck with his claws and blood splattered across the Hale House.

The dance with Stiles

"...I fell for you and I haven't stopped falling. I love everything about you..."

She thought of her dying.

"Stiles....It's okay. I'm fine... I promise, it'll all be fine."

He sunk his teeth in her shoulder and slashed at her stomach. Her eyes widened and flickered to the bright magenta color before returning back to their normal brown. 

Through all the madness, Derek's betrayal hurt the most. She couldn't even be upset with Allison after everything. Okay, she was a little pissed the girl shot her with an arrow.

Derek, though. Derek hurt. She really thought she could trust him, that whatever supernatural bond they shared meant something. Hell, that it was more than just a supernatural bond, that they were friends. But she was wrong. He was only using Scott and her to get to Peter. He lied to Scott. There was never a cure. That's not something she can easily get over. And now, she has to worry about his alpha plans.

With everything that happened, there was one thing that didn't make sense to her. How did she end up in the woods? By that tree stump. What was that place? And why did it feel so powerful and so serene to her? She doesn't know she got there and she doesn't even know if she could ever find it again. From the moment, Peter basically killed her to Scott's howl waking her up, she doesn't remember a single thing. That time gap scared her.

Her mind was filled with questions she couldn't answer, that no one could answer.

She sat up getting tired of the same thoughts echoing in her head. She leaned over and cut the lamp on. Maya gasped at the figure across from her and jumped slightly. It was Stiles sleeping in the chair next to her.

It had been days and she didn't expect him to still be here. Maya had been in and out of sleep mostly due to the hospitals pain medication they had her on, so she wasn't exactly sure how long the boy had been there. Maya stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes. She blinked and let out a little chuckle at his position. He was sitting in the chair. Sort of sprawled out. One leg was positioned over the arm rest and his other arm was under the arm rest. His body slumped at an angle. And he had a huge 'GET WELL SOON' balloon tied to his chair.