DIL KARE DEKHTA RAWA

At far away shoot location everybodybis running here and there making last minute arrangments.
The has to start on particular time for the perfect light for the particular scene.

The director was explaining the camera man angles and lighting how the has to be done.

Dir:call our hero tell him his shot is ready.

'I AM HERE'

Dir:oh sid u came, come  we will start the shoot with you.

SID:IS she here.

Dir:(smiled) yes  yes in her vanity.yours her scene will be shot after this.

Sid relaxed bit..as he was still   dint believe that she agreed to work with him,yes it was sidnaaz shoot for darshans song. She agreed after 2 days long wait he still remember how he spent 2 days in anxiety just for her reply.
But when he recieved a call darshan himself saying she said yes he cudnot believe it.still hes having  fear if she chickens out in the last moment,this the only chance he got  to make everything better beteween them, by spending time they may reconcile ,he dint know why hes so desperate to bring her back in his life but he only knows that he  needs her for the peace he get being with her
He just wanted to finish his shot as soon as poosible so that he can see her,console his heart that shes there and he have her infront of his for atleast 3 to 4 days a chance to mend his friendship with her..
freindship are sure ,u never felt this much deperate for any other freind then y her,y u stalk her social media to check whats shes up to,y your blood boils
THAT BECAUSE SHE MY FRIEND I FEEL PROTECTIVE TOWARDS HER.
Oh really you are lying to yourself she is your peace.she is specail she is not your just freind u like her may be ublove her.
OH SHUT Up I DNT LOVE HER SHE 12 YAERS YOUNGER TO ME SHE SO INNoCENT I FEEL LIKE PROTECTING HER THATS IT.
ahh so y u felt like punching darshans face in his office when he was smiling too much while looking at shehnaaz ,why you didnt like her talking to him giving infectious smile , whether u received only cold shoulders.
  I TOLD U I AM PROTECTIVE HE WAS STARING AT HER  AND SHES TOO NAIVE TO KNOW SOMEONES INTENTION

DUDE it called jealousy. U are jealous. Accept it she has something do with your raised heart beat .i think something is cooking yeyyy you are falling in love

OH SHUT UP U STUPID MIND .JEALOUS NO IAM NOT ..
U ARE IN LOVE...U ARE IN LOVE...

OH SHUT IT..SHUT IT PLEASE.

SHUT IT PLEASE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And cut.
Sid came out of his and his mind clash talks

He was giving his shot rain  and
DIR: perfect expression sid.u really looked heart broken.

Ohh he dint sid really was having a diificult discussion with his mind which showed on his face.

SID:Thanks.

He huffed abd sat on the chair which was put for him drying his hair with the towel  thinking about what is mind was telling him continously..no it cant be love she too young and innocent its friendship yes it just bit of pssesiveness but not more than that.
He made himself understand that its just possesiveness nothing else.but then his heart was beating fast as it will come out of his chest. he was nervous yes he was nervous to meet his moti ,to talk to her , to see her.

And on the other side one more heart was racing..
'Shehnaaz kaha phas gayi tu,jyada josh mai aa gayi jo haan bola tune.tujhe uae ab face karna hoga.to kya hua bada professiona professiinal bol raha tha na ab professional hi behave karna hai..relax sana relax...
Apna kaam karo aur niklo..bas dekhna bahi jyada use..

Haye kaaash mai kaushal ki bato mai na aati us din

Flashback
'i would suggest just keep and professional life aur personal life separate. i am in if she is in.
Shehnaaz just looked at hin leaving her shocked and dunbfounded,what she suppose to say now to darshan ,she looked at darshan he was looking her with hope,then she looked at kaushal who was just trying to cover up and said

Darshan ji we will get back to you as soon as possible.let me disucuss with shehnaaz.and they bid goodbye to hum and left.kaushal dint say anything to her in car and just drooped her home.
Next day he called to know hiws she and what will be her answer.
K:hello shehnaaz how are you
NAAZ:I am fine what about u.
K: good,woh shehnaaz darshan called for your reply,what u thought.
NAAZ:say no to him.i cant do it ,you know na it will be difficukt for me.
K:HMMM if you dont mind can i say something notvas your manager as your friend ,shehnaaz sid is right personal aur professional lives are different u cant mix both. u love him he dont, its nobodies fault suppose u get a big chance, a chance of your life for your career will you not do it ..shehnaaz u have to break your fear to face him one on other day u will have to face him for work ,  event etc i cant keep on running.agar use tumahre sath kaam karne mai koi issue nahi hai usne apna personal problem se koi farak nahi padta to tumhe bhi nahi padna chahiye act mature shehnaaz .think about it again if he can act all proffessional with u so can too agar woh sher hai to tu bhi punjab ki sherni hai.just a friends advise .
He cut the call puting shehnaaz in thought ,he is right agar use koi pharak nahi padta to mujhe bhi nahi,kaam hai kaam ki tarah karungi kab tak bhagungi.so,next day she herself called darshan to say yes to him.

So,in her vanity giving herself a peptalk she went for the shoot.

There he sat looking hot in wet cloths and wet hair from previous shot.

Oh how her heart was doing summersualts.yes shes drooling over him ohhh how she want to touch him..kiss him hug him the way she use to do but this time feelings are different.
Sana controll kar ..professional ban.ammmaa kya karu mai...dont look at him jst dnt look at him,

Sidharth felt suddenly  the heavyness in the air ,its like he can sense her..

Dir: shehnaaz is here ,come
Shehnaaz we will discuss the shot .

Sid relax kar teri moti hai woh ,kyu anxious ho raha just behave normal..dnt turn dnt look at her but his heart betrayed and he turned , at the same moment she turned her face towards him .thier eyes met and their heart mumered at the same time..dil kare dekhta rawa

.
Hey lovlies ..so here on starts sidnaaz journey.coming chapters will have romance emotions and full on drama.keep supporting me.keep voting and commenting it makes me happy.take care

Tu Thodi Der Aur Thehrjaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें