kiss of love

Sana woke up by a knocking sound.someone was knocking her door continously..
Ahhh...
Ab kaun aa gaya subah subah.
Frustaringly she opened the door.
Kyu be moti shoot par nahi jaana kya..

Ahhh sidharth itni subah kaun uthata hai..
She dint realise when he entered her room.

Shehnaaz gill ji shayad aap bhul gayi hamari 8 baje kibshoot hai aur abhi 7 baj rahe hai .uske baad tujhe lipa poti kar ke bander banne mai bhi time lagega .

Mai bander nahi lagti ..aur maar dena hai tere ko subah subah aa gaya irritate karne.
tu jaa yaha se.
Arey aaj kal bhalayi ka zamana hi nahi hai,ek to mai tujhe jagaane aaya ki tu kahi late na ho jaye.upar se mujhe ko gaali wah ji wah

Saying this he jumped on her bed and laid comfortably ..
Ha to ab jaga dia na ab jaa.yaha rukne ki jarurat nahi hai,utha waha se mera bed hai .apne aap aa jaungi mai.

She tried to pull him by holding his hand.but in return he pulled her on top of him her leg dangled outside the bed.her hair was falling on her face ,he placed her loose strands behind her ears which made sana to look into his eyes,captivating eyes ,her heart beat became faster her cheeks heated up  she wiggled to move out from his hold and he pulled her more in this process her bossom pressed with his chesrlt,sid gulped hard  her morning fragrance was making her insane he closed his eyes to controll himself .he joined his forhead to hers.there lips were so close that a single movement will lead to a kiss.
He.kissed her nose and she opened her eyes his gaze travelled from her eyes to her lips,her lips were so inviting he was dipping his lips towards hers to cherish seeing his action her eyes widened and she suddenly said..maine brush nahi kiya.
And he laughed moving away from her

Tu ek peice hai be.romantic moment kaise kill karna hai koi tujhse seekhe
Ahh koi romantic rumantic nahi hai .ab tu jaa yaha se.
She stood to move but he grabbed her wrist .
She dint dare to turn but she can feel him smirking.
Agar brush kia hota to kar leti kiss.
She was just out of words .he stood and turned her she was looking everywhere but not him.seeing her like this he laughed loud yes he was teasing her .she hit him on the chest playfully .
Kutta,pareshan kar raha hai mujhe.jaa ab mujhe ready
Holding her waist pulling her towards him.with a jerk such that her hand rested on his chest .

Ha to maine kaha roka hai ho ja taiyar mere saamne ,kaun sa pehli baar hogi.
Pagal mat ban jaa ab.mujhe time lagega aur aise acha nahi lagta .
Kya acha nahi lagta ,mera tere kamre mai rehna ya mera tera sath rehna
He felt a bit hurt when he saw hesitation in her eyes.he left her and move a bit away frim her still loooking into her eyes.she saw the hurt in his eyes ,she felt bad seeing him hurt.just to pacify him she took hold of his hand and move little.closer
Aisi baat nahi hai.its just sab naya naya hai mai kabhi kabhi samajh nahi pati ki kya ho raha hai tu itna ptivate tha ab sab openly kar raha hai.room mai aagaya koi dekh lega to batien karenge jo tujhe acha nahi lagega isliye bola.
Taking his hand from her,
its ok i understand i will take it slow ,and trust me sana i will be more than happy if people talk about us.kyu ki woh rumour nahi hoga sach hoga that this sidharth shukla is crazy for shehnaaz gill.ab jaa ready hoja mai niche waot kar raha hu breakfast sath karenge.
Saying this kissing her forhead he left.
She stood there feeling dizzy with happiness ,he is

After the breakfast the shoot started it was a peppy song oppossite of what sod potryaed in his previous work.
The shoot was going fine they did the rehearsle first.seeing him dancing on a peppy song she chuckled and he pulled her nearcto him ,
Badi hasi aa rahi..
She nodewd her head controlling her laugh,
Going near to her ears he said
Waise ajib to mujhe bhi lag raha hai.
Saying this they both laughed aloud.

Tu Thodi Der Aur Thehrjaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें