Kismat ke khel

Sighing away she kept looking at the sky.its been 1 year and he kept calling her freind in every interview.
She remember once the interviewer asked him directly.
'Is there any love between u and shehnaaz'
He immediately  said no there is no love its freindship .

It was the bitter truth she have to live with.her one sided love was giving her pain but she never regreted it.she loved him and she was helpless u cant stop loving someone even though they dnt love u back but he did love her platonically.
Well something to console herself.she went back to her bed .closed her eyes just to see his smiling face ,it always happened whenever she have nothing to distract her   his face will come in front of her. That was her only solace,she smiled in half sleepy state and landed in her dreamland where he was near very near.

He kept looking at her untill she left from the balcony.
Dnt know why just looking at her gave him peace.it calmed his anxiety.he never felt the same with any friend or  any of his exs.only peace he found was his mothers lap. But this girl who was his only support for mental heath in that house still gave him peace.her 1 smile can still calm him down.he desperatley wanted her to call him by his name ,make silly demands which he would fulfill ,still want him to give her kasam he would never deny.she was a friend like others than why his heart was yearning for  her.he was tired with his brain and heart clashes.

As soon as she went back to her room lights were closed he left for his home.
At home in his room he closed his eyes to sleep he can she her smiling face which made him relaxed.he took a long breath taking her name 'shehnaaz',peace so much trabquility her name gave to him such that the sleep englufed him.

Days passeed.one day sid was sleeping and his sleep was disturbed  from his phone pinging sound.

He woke up irritated .opened his hone  to see whats happening ,why his phone is making so much noise.

And what he saw made him fume in anger ,again he was.linked with his costar neha just beacause she was also there in a party he went.his and her hugging  and laughing  pics werr viral but what angred him was the comments under the pics. some toxic fans were comparing neha with shehnaaz .saying rubbish about SidNaaz hashtag.he dint like it he can not hear shit about her or their  hashtag both were close to him and hes very possesive about both of them yes abuot her too .it boiled his blood whenever her name too linked with her costars or friends but he knew it was part of thier profession.but what he dint like the most when fans start comapring them and thier bond with others.
Many times he discussed this  with his team not talk to media about it  .he also instructed them if they are doing so pueposely  to stop he knew these.stunts sometimes done by th Pr to gain attention of the fans for new upcoming projects.but all went in vain they kept doing the same specailly near the project launch.

Angrily he called his manager ravi..

Ravi:hello sid ,how are you.itni subah subah.

Sid:Did u do it

Ravi:do what?

Sid:did u spread the fake news.

Ravi :sid try to unde4adtnd we have to do such thing somtimes

SID :I TOLD U NOT TO

Ravi:sorry sid but...
SID :ME AND YOU ARE NOT WORKING TOGETHER FROM NOW.
U WILL GET YOU ALL DUES CLEARED.

and he disconnected the call throwing the phone away .poor ravi was left confused and scared

Now he needed a new team and  a manager.

Some of his freinds suggested few Pr companies and managers  the short listed name were only two one was kaushal and other was heena.it seemed they were the best at this time.
Kaushal he knew that he is shahnaaz's manager so he dint want to go for him, though it was tempting him he may meet her through kaushal.but he denied his heart and went for heena.he called heena and asked her if they would like to work with him.she was more than happy he was a star who would deny him.

After 2 days his meeting was set with heena.

Shehanaaz was called early morning by  kaushal to his office regarding her new punjabi movie they wanted to add some clause in the contract before the producer leave for punjab.

She was sitting in his office discussing the contract.

And at the sane time sid was in his car headed to his new manager's office .

There shehnaaz was lamost done with her work.  all  raedy to leave .she said her greetings to the producer .kaushal escorted her to the lift.

After sometime sid reached his destnation.he approached the lift.
He pressed the button for the lift.
And there shehnaaz went inside the lift.

And on the other side sid was tapping his feet and waiting  for the lift.

As soon as the lift reached his phone rang his mother was calling him.
The lift door open and there stood shehnaaz with kaushal.  Yes it was the smae building .both companies were in the same building but different floors.heena and kaushal were dating privately so to spend more time they decided to be in same building.
So by default SidNaaz were there in the same building same place sharing the same air. But kismat ka khel, as the same time lift door opened sid turned his back towards it so that shehnaaz could not see him.she headed towards the car and he turned back to go in the lift.what caught  his attention was the sound of her laughter he saw here and there  but before he could realise the lift door close not before raising sanas heart beat as he heard his manly voice saying hello, but the lift door closed before she turn back to see his face.
Again they were near but yet so far.
Will they ever meet face to face  wth this feeling he went for his meeting and she went home.
     .............

Hey lovlies.love all for lovly response. What  say in coming chapters will sidnaaz meet🤔.keep reading my book to know😉 till than happy reading.please leave your beautifull comment and  keep voting.

Tu Thodi Der Aur Thehrjaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें