Thodi der aur thehr ja

I love you...
He said breathlessly looking into her eyes.his eyes only held love and respect.

He kissed her again this time he attacked her neck giving her a sweet torture
She was going week on her knees
In between the kiss he again mumbled i love you,expecting a reply from him but got none.he stopped kissing her and moved away she missed his warmth she opened her eyes looked at him confusedly.
I Love you shehnaaz.with his deep voice as asking for a reply.
She just stared at him with confuse look.

He was never been a patient man but for her he changed himself he gave her time to sink in with his new found love but now he was loosing it he grabed her shoulder and pulled her towards shook her to bring her out of trance by saying..
I said i love you shehnaaz.
Why are you not responding .i am lossing it please.kuch to bol yaar .

Ahhh sidharth dard ho raha hai..chodh yaar.
She yanked his hand from shoulder .

you said to take my time i am taking my time.
Seeing tears in her eyes it broke something in him ,he was frustrated from her rejection again and again but he cant hurt her
He held her again pressed their head together sana closed her eyrs ferling his warmth she was speech less ,she wanted to say she loved him and she is opening her heart but she could not may be stiil she was sacred.
Yes take your time but kahi bahut der na ho jaye.

Saying this he left from there .leaving a shocked shehnaaz.

Sid was frustrated,he just banged open his room.he breathing fast to calm himself.
Why the hell she kissed him evoking new hopes.he dint want to fight with her so he left.but this is breaking him.
Did he break her this much.
Now he knows what pain she went through.because love does hurt when its not requited.
He had no option but to wait.he decided to take a warm shower and rest the day.

Shehnaaz on the other hand was in delima.at the grudwara she was sure he made space in her heart again she was ready to open her heart for him.when he mention to leave she was scared of loosing him again. then whats stoping her.she could not understand her action now.sid loved her the way she loved him it showed in his action but today he was hurt.she should have requited his love then why she could not say i love you too.

With this thought she slept because of the tiredness

Next morning she again woke with a knock.but this time she was not irritated she just woke up with a jerk excitedly knowing its sidharth like yedrerday came to wake her up.
She ran to open the door to see him smiling.
But she was disappointed .it was room service.

he told her he came to give her a wake up call as instructed by the director.
She was disappointed not to find him.
What you were expecting that he will be standing at your foor with a bouquet.you indirectly rejected him.and yesterday you bruised his selfrespect too.
Her inner self was making her fall in guilt she need to find him before the shoot.

She hurried to get ready and went for the breakfast first he would be there as the team decided to have breakfast together as it was their last day of shoot.she reached at hotel restuarant saw everybody seated but the one her eyes were searching was not there . May be he is late she thought
Her director called her to join them.
She took the seat beside the make up girl whi was flirting with him she dint want take the chance ..agar aa kar is ke paas baith gaya to ..mai hi baith jaati hu.aur mere bagal wali ek hi seat khali usne yehi baithna hai.tab hi baat kar lungi..sana is baar gadbad mat karna.
She was waiting for him desperately .
He came yes he was late but deliberately.he was the 1 who told the room service to wake her up as he dint want to face her.he was a egoistic man but he bended all his own fundamental rules of life for her but she still continued not to give him a clear picture where he stands as if she kept him hanging.
He scaned the table for the seat he found 1 and it was beside her he saw her mischeiviously smiling at him.
Oh so she deliberately did this smart miss gill but not more then me.
He called the choreographer to him and told something to him choreographer nodded and left from there .and sid smirked looking at her and sat on choreographer seat and sana huffed in anger.he played smart.

Sana was playing with her food he was ignoring and she was not liking it in all previous days he gave her more than needed attention now she was habitual.of it.suddenly his cold behaviour was making her go insane.
She was thinking of how to grab his attention that time only the choreographer came and went to sid said something and than started to search for the seat. She got the idea now it was her turn to show who is the boss.she waved toward the choreographer and told him to sit beside her.
She was having victory smile and sid was pissed off his plan backfired he dint want sit beside her as he will melt ,so he tricked the choreographer by saying he have a phone call at the reception.
She was playing with fire she knew making him jealous is dengerous the consequences will be hard but she is ready to take the risk for his attention as she desperately wanted to clear her intentions for not replying to his love confession.
Sid was burning in rage .she was talking that choreographer smilingly and continously .serving him food ,telling him to eat lovingly.and his patience broke when she tried to feed the choreographer with her hands thats it he stood and went near to her,
Shehnaaz we need to talk

Kya baat karni hai sidharth abhi mai thoda busy hu

Not sparing glance to him she still talking to choreographer whereas that poor guy was shivering with fear as sid was glaring at him.
The choreographer got the clue and excuses herself saying he need use the washroom.
Now i think your not busy so lets talk about our work.
Ha to yaha karle.
He burned in anger he sat near her and moved towards her ears.
If you dnt want that i do something in front of every one which becomes a news headline tomorrow just get up gracefully and walk with me.
He sat back and gave sly smile to everone as if nothing happened
Sana was stunned by his action . As if his authorative tone hypnotised her.she got up and excused herself that it urgent something they need to discuss.
He followed her,as soon as they were out of the dining area he draged her with her to secluded place of hotel near to the swimming pool. It was early for the people to be in pool so he chose that are to have his private time.
He pinned her by pressing her shoulder on the wall and scanned her shocked face.
What the hell you were doing there.
Shehnaaz answer me
He shook her a little ti bring back from the shock.
Wohhh ahhh mai naaa naashta kar rahi thi,
Acha sirf nastha tu itni nervous kyu ho rahi hai.nashta kar rahi thi ya karwa rahi thi.
How dare you sana ,you can not entertain other men sana,professional u can romance whoever you want but otherwise you can not do a healthy flirt also.tu sirf meri hai
I was not flirting ok..aur tujhe kya tu to sidhe muh baat nahi kar raha tha.sadh kar baitha .maine tere liye bagal par tu door baitha woh thik hai par mai kisi se baat karu woh nahi .ja tu aur sadh kar baith aur bina reason ke.

Bina reason ke .you dnt remember what you did yesterday, you indirectly rejected my love confession.
Maine nahi kaha kuch.
Wohi to tune kuch kaha hi nahi.
Kya kehti mai ,sach keh rahi sab kuch confusing hai. dar lagta hai abhi bhi .mujhse nahi hoga shayad mujhe dar...
He just slammed his hand on the wall and moved more near to her ,he was raging he looked at her dengerously.and whispered yelled at her
So you are not sure whether you can love me again or not .then why the hell u kissed me.why you showed me the hope.
Shehnaaz maine socha ki mai tere dil mai jagah bana raha hu jab tune mujhe kiss kiya isliye mai aaya. Mujhe laga ab bas tujhe phir se ho gaya mujh par trust
But it seems mai kabhi tere dil mai phir se pyar nahi jaga paunga. I am loosing all my hopes now. Your rejections are breaking me .
I am breaking you, you broke me ab feel hua kaisa lagta hai reject hona.you friendzoned me jab ki your action only lead me to my feelings.

So you are taking a revenge.pyar mai revenge nahi hota hai yaar.i hurt you it was unintetionally.
I dint know you had feelings for me aur jo maine kia tere liye bb mai dil se tha jo hua woh .i had feelings too but shayad ignore kia shayad maine socha tere jiasa angel mere liya nahi hai.
But jab i realized i cane to you keeping all my ego self respect aside.i just want you to love me sana aur agar tere se nahi ho raha to thik hai.i will not bother you.

He left from there without giving her glance and she stood there cursing herself he was right it was her ego which was making her do things it was her ego hurting him.he is right he never intended to hurt her.
Now what she will do he was going away again .she wanted to yell,THODI DER AUR THEHAR JAA..
Thodi der aur sabar kar le sidharth.
But she could not say it.she slumped down the wall see him going far and her tears fall uncontroblly

......

Hello lovlies it seems this book will extend a bit.
Story line is not letting me to end it..please leave your feedbacks and vote thank you

Tu Thodi Der Aur Thehrjaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें