🌧 The loss 🌧

(I cried writing this)
(I needa chill with the other stuff iykwim)
(Maybe based off real life experiences😅)

______________________________________________________________

Rain was on tour in America with ghost and they couldn't move the tour date cause it was their biggest tour yet.

He dreaded leaving you but he had to, he would ring you everyday to check up on you and your baby, you were 11 weeks pregnant when you woke up one morning and something was not right.

______________________________________________________________

I woke up at 4:23 in the morning to a strange pain in my stomach, i felt my trousers were wet and i thought i had wet myself so I pulled back the blanket and saw i was drenched in blood, I panicked and got up from the bed, blood flooded the floor as I limped my way to the bathroom, I couldn't shout for help since i knew no ghouls were here and the siblings of sin would be asleep, I lent over the toilet and started throwing up, it was horrible.

I held my hair back as I was throwing up constantly and I couldn't stop, I limped back into the bedroom and grabbed my phone, I dialed rain because I didn't know what was happening.

______________________________________________________________

"Rain baby...I don't know w-whats going on..I'm covered in blood..I don't think baby is okay" I said threw tears "w-what!?" Rain replied his mood dropped, I heard papa in the background asking if he's okay "please..can you get home..?" I mumbled "I'm coming now dove" Rain said down the phone "please h-hurry..." I spoke again still in hysterics.

______________________________________________________________

Rain practically jumped out the tour bus when they got to the hospital, He ram inside his eyes glossy and bloodshot new tears ran down his face still.

"What room is Y/N L/N in?" Rain said anxiously "calm down sir, Please Tell me your name and how your related to Mrs.L/N." The doctor asked "R-Rain..I'm her husband" Rain stuttered out trying to keep his breathing under control.

"She's in the ICU, she has extreme blood loss.." the doctor spoke not knowing what Actually happened.

"T-thank you sir" Rain said as he ran further into the hospital, Papa Followed behind Rain.

They arrived at the ICU seeing you on a heart monitor with an oxygen tube in your nose, Rain Broke into tears again seeing you like this, It was horrible for him, Papa hugged him and hushed him "Rain..she's okay I'm sure" Papa spoke rubbing the water ghouls back.

The doctor came and to collect you and do tests on you to find out what's what, "Mr.Sylvan and Mr.Emeritus, I'm going to need you both to wait in the waiting room" the nurse spoke politely "of course nurse." Rain and Papa walked out the room and waited in the waiting room for the news, Rain was prepared for the worse since you had bled out quite bad.

______________________________________________________________

"Mr.Sylvan?" The Male doctor called out, Rain practically jumped from his seat "Is she okay? Is my baby okay?" Rain asked anxiously "I'm sorry sir..the baby didn't make it, your wife miscarried.." the doctor spoke taking his gloves off and walking to another room.

Rain stood in shock for a second not bringing his gaze off the floor, his eyes flooded with tears as he let out a small whimper and covered his mouth, Papa walked over to rain and hugged him tightly, Rain sobbed quietly, tears soaked his face as he did so.

"W-Why did this happen..!" Rain shouted while crying loudly into Papa's shoulder.

"Shouldn't you go and see Y/N..?" Papa spoke calmly "m-hm." Rain hummed taking deep breaths.

Rain walked into your room and saw you on the bed with a blood donation bag pumping into her arm threw an IV drip, Rain hated seeing you like this, he walked over to you and sat next to the bed and held your hand holding back more tears as your eyes flickered your eyes open.

"Rain..?" You spoke quietly.