🔞 Sub!Rain😈 x Fem!Reader 🔞

KirkHammettsSlut helped me out 😍

You sat on your bed strolling through social media as you heard a knock at your door, you looked up and yelled "come in"

The door opened and there was rain, he stumbled in and closed the door behind himself, he set himself down in front of you, he reeked of alcohol "you've been drinking?" You said confused yes rain had a drink every now and then but he never got hammered.

"Just a few drinks with sodo, swiss mountain and aether" Rain slurred out as he smiled, you sat up and placed your phone on the nightstand looking at Rain, You saw he had a bottle of vodka.

"Are you really drinking from the bottle?" You asked "yep" He answered placing the bottle on the floor.

As he removed the bottle from his lap you noticed he had a boner, you couldn't help but stare, he had noticed you were looking at his crouch and he smiled.

"You wanna help me with this angel?" He spoke with a grin, you grinned back "Look whose trying to be dominant, it's kind of cute, be a good boy and listen to mommy" you said watching him completely stop smiling and nod.

You smiled as he instantly became submissive, you crawled over to him and grabbed his tail placing small kisses on the spade, rain let out quiet whimpers in need of something more.

"You like that~?" You asked looked at him "Yes.." Rain replied quietly as you placed more kisses on his tail, rain let out a small moan as you kissed his sensitive tail.

You smirked as you pulled away from his tail making him whine at the loss of feeling "why did you stop.?" He asked "you have to beg for more~" You smiled "Please, mommy, I need more , please give me more.." Rain whimpered desperately "goodboy" you spoke as you got up from the bed and walked to your desk.

You grabbed a box and placed it on the bed "strip" you said to rain "yes mommy" He replied as he started unbuttoning his shirt, you took your tanktop off revealing your bra, you unclipped your bra and tossed it aside and opened up the box.

Rain was completely undressed sat on the bed looking at you with puppy eyes, you grabbed the strap from the box and attached it to your waist, you grabbed a lube and lubed up the strap "Lay down." You ordered, Rain listened and laid down.

You grabbed his legs and pulled them over your shoulders pressing the cold strap on his ass🛐

"Ready?" You asked "Mhm" Rain nodded, You started to push the strap inside of him making him whimper as you did so, You had completely pushed the strap inside of him at this point, he was a whimpering mess you loved seeing him in this state.

You started to thrust slowly making him gasp with every movement "You like this~?" You asked him "Y-Yes mommy!" He moaned loudly (🤨 keyboard wtf-) you sped up your thrusts making him whine loudly as he got closer to cumming.

"Your such a slut, look at you, your practically screaming for me to destroy you" You smirked as you landed a slap on his thigh, he whimpered getting closer to cumming.

"I'm c-close mommy!" Rain cried out arching his back like a cat😈.

"Cum for mommy" you spoke thrusting harder, rain cried loudly as he came on his stomach "goodboy" you smiled pulling out of him.

"Thank you" He smiled sitting up "your welcome baby boy" you spoke "come on, ill run you a bath" you walked to the bathroom with him.