a day at the beach ⛱

It was very rare the ghouls/ghoulettes were able to go out in public, they'd end up causing some type of trouble or slipped out of their human glamour.

But it was summer, it was over 34 degrees so it was to hot to sit in the cathedral all day, Papa decided he'd treat the ghouls/ghoulettes to a day out at the beach, under a few conditions.

"One, do not set anything on fire, sodo I'm talking to you" Papa spoke "two. Do not use ghoul names, use human names." Papa continued "3, don't fuck anyone, sodo I'm talking to you" Papa was about to continue but sodo piped up "Why are All of these targeted at me?!" Sodo shouted "because your a trouble maker, and 4. Do not get in trouble with the law" Papa finished, all the ghouls/ghoulettes.

"Okay, you can go now, me and sister will be in the café." Papa smiled as the ghouls and ghoulettes got out the car.

"Woahh, I've never seen a beach unless it's in movies" Cirrus smiled placing a hand on her hip "it's hot here" Rain mumbled "man up" sodo smirked and slapped rain on the ass making Rain hiss "race ya" swiss smacked sodo on the back with sun cream and ran to the beach "OI FUCK YOU, YOU PRICK!" Sodo shouted running after swiss, people looked over at the two.

"This is gonna be a long old day." Mountain sighed "Let's go!" Aurora bounced around smiling "I agree with Rora" Cumulus smiled, the ghouls and ghoulettes found a place on the beach to set up towels and umbrella's.

Sodo and swiss were drowning eachother in the water making kids around them laugh "YOU SON OF A BITCH" Sodo hissed as swiss dunked him under the water "SHUT UP COCK SUCKER" Swiss laughed "YOU ALSO SUCK COCK" Sodo argued back as swiss dunked him again, Cirrus laughed as she stood next to swiss watching sodo be abused "STOP I HATE THIS" Sodo hissed, the life guard blew his whistle and walked towards sodo and swiss "already?" Cumulus asked "I just lost £20.." Cumulus groaned giving Aurora £20 "Thank you" Aurora smiled.

"Cosmo? you good over there?" Mountain said trying not to laugh at Rain who had been buried by some kids "hayden. don't." Rain looked pissed, sodo looked over and nearly pissed himself as he laughed at Rain who was having water dunped on his head.

"Shut the hell up sod- uh-" Rain thought for a second "-per!" Rain finished his sentence.

Sodo got out the water looking like a drowned rat, Cumulus threw him a towel and he wrapped it around his body and sat down next to rain "bloody hell Rain, how are you not cold after being soaked?" Sodo questioned "perks of being a water ghoul-" Rain shut up as the kid looked over confused but the kid ignored it.

(Part 2 tomorrow because its 2am and I'm tired af)