😈 caught in 4k ultra camera quality 😈

It was a quiet night in the ministry, it was quiet considering it was sodo' birthday, rain, mountain and aether crept down the halls to get to sodo' room, alcohol, small baggies etc.

Aether held a camera to get sodo' reaction on camera it'd be a laugh, the 3 got to sodo' door and heard shuffling and small noises, the others thought nothing of it and burst into the unlocked door shouting "HAPPY BIRTHD- WOAA" Aether shouted backing back, mountain covered Rain's eyes.

The sight of sodo ontop of swiss both seemed like they'd been making out for a while "WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!" Sodo shouted jumping off of swiss and doing his flys up.

"Shit, sorry man" Aether shrugged "What's happening?" Rain questioned "NOTHING" mountain spoke, the camera remained on recording the 2 in the room.

"This gotta go on you've been framed" Aether said laughing "AETH YOU DARE" Sodo' eyes lit up red looking at Aether.

"Maybe we should continue this later sodo, we could have a drink with the others for a bit" swiss sighed putting his shirt on.

"Ah- no we can come back another time" mountain spoke "it's fine, come in" sodo shurgged tying his hair up.

"I still wanna know what happened" Rain sighed "oh well" Aether replied sarcastically.

(Short lazy chapter enjoy)