(Short) Slime pup and player

It was quite a normal day in kaiju paradise, there was chaos, fighting, and infecting everywhere.

I was just chilling and dancing on top of the boxes near spawn. Before a rainbow slime pup came and sat beside me, confused i looked at the pup, "hm? Do you need anything lil pup?" I asked, the pup nodded, "oh, with what?", The pup jumped and rushed to the cafeteria, i started chasing and following the pup trying to help them with anything.

as we arrived the pup started to boop a burger, borking at it at the same time. I took the burger and lend it Infront of the pup's face, it sniffed it abit and noms it out of my hand, then jumped while barking softly thanking me. "Oh no problem lil pup!" I pat the pup playfully.

Before a random dude came in looking for something, but as he kept walking around the tables he accidentally stepped on the brown puddle, turning him into mochi, he was speechless, and just randomly started chasing me and attacking me.

I thought it was very random- i quickly asked the pup to ride on my back and run away to the garden, I'm sure mochi didn't see me coming here, so i sat on one of the comfy pillows with the pup,

but i noticed something off with the rainbow pup.. it seemed, extra shiny. "Woa- you seemed to be very shiny and sparkly!" I complimented, the pup got a little scared as he backed up a little bit, i knew it was a gold or diamond, "it's alright, I won't hurt you!!1!" I started patting it again. The pup seemed to be calm again. It snuggled into me and we became best friends,

Before i killed it because it looked to be afking.

And it dropped a diamond crate so yay~